I spoke with another gentleman who supports and believes in the value of lawful money redemption. He suggested two things, and I am looking for feedback.

1. Use public law rather than USC when making the redemption due to the presumption that USC is corporate US law rather than public law (someone have actual proof of this? heard it for years, but don't remember bonafide evidence of it.). This to me also seems impractical unless written as "Public Law and all amendments" or something of the sort so as to avoid a lengthy endorsement.

2. He also suggested that the newer, black-eagle stamp FRS notes are not the same as the $1, $2, and some remaining $100 FRN with the reserve bank lettered stamps on them, and that to redeem lawful money would require such "older" notes. I question this one because I don't see anything in 12 usc 411 indicating that one or the other constitutes that into which an FRN can be redeemed. Can someone direct me to actual PL or case law that strictly dictates what constitutes that into which the FR is allowed to return during a redemption demand?