Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More proof from New York DMV that your PERSONAL & PRIVATE vehicle is EXEMPT !

More proof from New York DMV that your PERSONAL & PRIVATE vehicle is EXEMPT !

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$VAT125$$@ TXVAT0125+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=BROWSER+&TOKEN=221430 39+&TARGET=VIEW

New York Vehicle and Traffic Law § 125

§ 125. Motor vehicles. Every vehicle operated or driven upon a public
    highway which is propelled by any power other than muscular power,
    except (a) electrically-driven mobility assistance devices operated or
    driven by a person with a disability, (a-1) electric personal assistive
    mobility devices operated outside a city with a population of one
    million or more, (b) vehicles which run only upon rails or tracks, (c)
    snowmobiles as defined in article forty-seven of this chapter, and (d)
    all terrain vehicles as defined in article forty-eight-B of this
    chapter. For the purposes of title four of this chapter, the term motor
    vehicle shall exclude fire and police vehicles other than ambulances.

For the purposes of titles four and five of this chapter the term motor
    vehicles shall exclude
    farm type tractors and all terrain type vehicles
    used exclusively for agricultural purposes, or for snow plowing, other
    than for hire
    , farm equipment, including self-propelled machines used
    exclusively in growing, harvesting or handling farm produce, and
    self-propelled caterpillar or crawler-type equipment while being
    operated on the contract site.

Thanks and welcome!

Could you please add some commentary to make a point?

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    ..... and (d)
    all terrain vehicles as defined in article forty-eight-B of this
    chapter.....

For the purposes of titles four and five of this chapter the term motor
    vehicles shall exclude
    farm type tractors and all terrain type vehicles
    used exclusively for agricultural purposes, or for snow plowing, other
    than for hire
    , farm equipment, including self-propelled machines used
    exclusively in growing, harvesting or handling farm produce, and
    self-propelled caterpillar or crawler-type equipment while being
    operated on the contract site.

Does this apply in upstate New York only....or is this good for the 5 boroughs also?

"Hey Delroy.....c'mon let's go shoppin' down at the Walmart...."

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks and welcome!

Could you please add some commentary to make a point?

Hello David, what exactly do you mean? My only point is that for your personal vehicle there is no need for "Motor Vehicle" "license" plates, or any need to register your property as such. Once you accept that your PRIVATE NON commercial vehicle is used in commerce, only then it becomes a "Motor Vehicle". Legal semantics for the loss of your rights, or if you understand what's been done to you & going on masquerading as law you can beat them at their fraud. It's the same from a Federal level, & the other 50 states on down.
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 09-07-13 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Wanted to further expound for David.

[QUOTE=ag maniac;11566]Does this apply in upstate New York only....or is this good for the 5 boroughs also?

It applies in the WHOLE state ag!

A person may be able to win their case by code pleading the statute while raising the issue.

Aiming for addressing issues concerning law, would lead one to request a bench trial.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    A person may be able to win their case by code pleading the statute while raising the issue.

Aiming for addressing issues concerning law, would lead one to request a bench trial.

If you're in municipal "court" an Affidavit with all of the facts & your declaration of your personal vehicle not being a Motor Vehicle should be sufficient to get it dismissed on the spot. If they want to play hardball, you may have to get a change of venue for county court.

Been there, done that. It is the same here.

You cannot show this through the Definitions. The prosecutor objected to me bringing in the defining verbiage through law dictionaries. The judge upheld. She would not let me recess to research the C.R.S. and show it through acceptable methods to the court.

The key though is through Carrier. Common and Commercial Carrier as I recall.

If you could show us through the Definitions within those same statutes, Cool!

It cost me 120 Days...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Been there, done that. It is the same here.

You cannot show this through the Definitions. The prosecutor objected to me bringing in the defining verbiage through law dictionaries. The judge upheld. She would not let me recess to research the C.R.S. and show it through acceptable methods to the court.

The key though is through Carrier. Common and Commercial Carrier as I recall.

If you could show us through the Definitions within those same statutes, Cool!

It cost me 120 Days...

120 days? Are you serious ? That is not only the same tyranny that our Founders objected to, but it's also a tremendous waste of taxpayer resources to incarcerate someone for financial(political) reasons to make an example out of you. I would never use a law dictionary to defeat them, just their own codes and statutes which are not even true laws at all.

Another thing you can demand is the right to cross-examine a so-called "victim" of your actions, you have the right by law to cross examine any accuser, and demand for them to show you any damage that you did to their physical self, or their property. One tactic I've used in the past is to demand a contract be shown where I've agreed to perform some obligation to them, whch is what it essentially is.

United States Constitution

Article 1:

Section. 10.

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

Ask the judge, "what contract, and what obligation" to it do I have" ?

Not only that at least in New York state the Prison Labor; Contract System was Abolished !

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...k_Constitution

Under Article III of New York Constitution

Text of Section 24:

Prison Labor; Contract System Abolished

The legislature shall, by law, provide for the occupation and employment of prisoners sentenced to the several state prisons, penitentiaries, jails and reformatories in the state; and no person in any such prison, penitentiary, jail or reformatory, shall be required or allowed to work, while under sentence thereto, at any trade, industry or occupation, wherein or whereby his or her work, or the product or profit of his or her work, shall be farmed out, contracted, given or sold to any person, firm, association or corporation, provided that the legislature may provide by law that such prisoners may voluntarily perfrom work for nonprofit organizations. As used in this section, the terms “nonprofit organization means an organization operated exclusively for religious, charitable, or educational purposes, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. This section shall not be construed to prevent the legislature from providing that convicts may work for, and that the products of their labor may be disposed of to, the state or any political division thereof, or for or to any public institution owned or managed and controlled by the state, or any political division thereof.

Also make sure that they know you are an inhabitant with full rights, and you're not a resident with no rights.

"Residents" have government granted "privileges", while inhabitants have full rights according to the New York state Constitution.

Article III

Text of Section 7:

Qualifications of Members; Prohibitions on Certain Civil Appointments; Acceptance to Vacate Seat

No person shall serve as a member of the legislature unless he or she is a citizen of the United States and has been a resident of the state of New York for five years, and, except as hereinafter otherwise prescribed, of the assembly or senate district for the twelve months immediately preceding his or her election; if elected a senator or member of assembly at the first election next ensuing after a readjustment or alteration of the senate or assembly districts becomes effective, a person, to be eligible to serve as such, must have been a resident of the county in which the senate or assembly district is contained for the twelve months immediately preceding his or her election. No member of the legislature shall, during the time for which he or she was elected, receive any civil appointment from the governor, the governor and the senate, the legislature or from any city government, to an office which shall have been created, or the emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time. If a member of the legislature be elected to congress, or appointed to any office, civil or military, under the government of the United States, the state of New York, or under any city government except as a member of the national guard or naval militia of the state, or of the reserve forces of the United States, his or her acceptance thereof shall vacate his or her seat in the legislature, providing, however, that a member of the legislature may be appointed commissioner of deeds or to any office in which he or she shall receive no compensation.

An inhabitant of the territory of New York has full rights, and status as a flesh and blood human being. As you well know residents are creations of the criminal bankers and corrupt government.
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 09-09-13 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Highlighting of resident.

It was "voluntary".

There was an unexplained recess for 15 minutes or so. That is when I should have concluded business but some of the officer/witnesses I am sure would have stopped me or worse.

Since I had not volunteered for jail twice before, the same magistrate (judge) - she had me handcuffed and remanded directly to the jail.

P.S. What I was hoping for is that if you can link definitions describing the distinction between vehicle and motor vehicle through commercial and common carrier too, all within the NY statutory code definitions that would be cool.

I should see if I can find the outline of my argument. To connect the dots though, I had to resort to law dictionaries. It was not my choice. I suspect that you will not be able to adequately argue the difference between private vehicle and motor vehicle as well.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-08-13 at 11:08 PM.