Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: High Court of Chancery

Quote Originally Posted by dreloc View Post
    Is there a way to turn a statutory court into a court of Chancery?
    At the federal level, you have several types of court, but I will only discuss two of them.

You have your judiciary courts aka Article III.
    You have your legislative courts aka Article I.

There are only 94 courts at the federal level which are Article III courts. This is the US Supreme Court as well as your district courts. I suspect a small sprinkling of other peculiar courts are Article III courts.

Your Article I courts are such as Social Security, U.S. Tax Court, and others.

When I hear 'statutory court', are you referring to courts created by legislative fiat?

For those more advanced in this, it is said by the late "Informer" as well as Rod Class that all courts are administrative rather than judicial.
    For those more advanced still, you convene your own court by how you administer your private law business AND commercial business.

As to state courts, I have yet to do an in depth study or analysis of them. I suspect it will be similar to that written above.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-21-15 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    For those more advanced still, you convene your own court by how you administer your private law business AND commercial business.
    Very interesting point. Few might realize that keeping bills or tax notices around is effectively to maintain a court of record (i.e. the records you keep). To pay taxes you owe might be to collect tax on yourself or your person and participate in the U.S. Tax Court or whatever tax court it might be. Perhaps carrying around ID is a kind of 'mobile record keeping'. Maybe even State ID itself is a kind of record?

Related: Be Your Own Recorder?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 11:09 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Very interesting point. Few might realize that keeping bills or tax notices around is effectively to maintain a court of record (i.e. the records you keep). To pay taxes you owe might be to collect tax on yourself or your person and participate in the U.S. Tax Court or whatever tax court it might be. Perhaps carrying around ID is a kind of 'mobile record keeping'. Maybe even State ID itself is a kind of record?

Related: Be Your Own Recorder?
    It is always helpful when:

a) One ceases to fall on one's own sword.
    b) Cease to weld one's sword in such a way as to be a grave injury to yourself or cause.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It is always helpful when:

a) One ceases to fall on one's own sword.
    b) Cease to weld one's sword in such a way as to be a grave injury to yourself or cause.
    *nods* Somehow it might even be that 90% of the problems most people could be self-inflicted.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.