Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Forming

Legacy Forming

Somebody pointed out this website. I think the logo is interesting in that it brings up the Treaty of 1213, two years prior to the Magna Charta; both trusts that were witnessed by the Masons.

That logo caught my eye....along with the website's name --> "The Legacy"

Just last night I was cruising around godlikeproductions.com and found a needle in the haystack.....a series of four 1 hour vids entitled Legacy-1, -2, -3, & -4.....each starting with that logo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDHy6kOwF0

Haven't had time to view all yet....but the speaker/instructor Burness Speakman seems to be well versed in the material being presented

The United states of America was overthrown in 1868 and a new form of government put in its place. No one ever noticed because they had forgotten that the founding fathers fought for Inherent Rights not taxation without representation.
    Note quite. In 1861, United States of America may have had some serious parliamentary issues to contend with which may have *ahem* been 'mended' using military imperium or something like that? Perhaps if there were any "overthrow" worth noting moreso, perhaps it would have had something to do with the 1787 Constitution--but still, that might not have been an overthrow--just something to do with the nature of a Federal forum. "United states of America" I'm not sure what that means. There were states of America which united for various purposes. "United States of America" being the or a name of their joint effort or joint venture.

P.S. Phrygian cap (inside joke?).

Name:  armyseallibertycap.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  64.3 KB

Name:  ussenateseal1.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  8.1 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-16-13 at 07:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I keep my eyes open but still believe that a lot of good looking mental models are gyrations around redeeming lawful money for remedy. Furthermore it is incompetence that allows these alternate models to arise to the forefront of people's minds, giving them extra credence.

In a home church Bible study the hosts had come back from a vacation where they viewed (Philadelphia I think) one of the four original Magna Charta parchments. I asked if they heard anything about the Treaty of 1213? Nope. However you might find canon law prevailing through concepts of cestui que vie trust law in probate matters. But then again that would be by adopting the DEAD CONVENTION for names - and declaring yourself Are You Lost at C?

I wonder about people some times! How long must this go on?

There can be many ways of saying the same thing. The Treaty of 1213 is a contract. You get into trust law, principles concerning creator and creature, principles concerning debtors and creditors, principles concerning master and servant, etc. With any contract there can be someone obligated to do something and beneficiary to the obligation. In my study of Laws/laws, I have found a very pervasive underlying simplicity. Every contract involves some kind of trust. If a contract wasn't expected to be honored by any party thereto, was it a contract or a sham?

Name:  stock-photo-businessman-is-looking-at-a-huge-hand-drawn-chalkboard-in-a-classroom-125342927.jpg
Views: 1500
Size:  40.1 KB

Competence has a lot to do with it as in even being diligent enough to bothering knowing what is (or isn't) going on.

The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor. Proverbs 12:24 (ESV)
    If one admits to someone that one is a hummingbird with green wings, the competence presumptions might dwindle or dissipate rapidly. Regarding the USA and the 1787 Constitution, perhaps there was something to do with Magna Charta Sureties? Who knows....

It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.
    Competence: if someone watches {pick daytime talk show mess of pottage (vegetables with no meat, right? kind've like Cain's sacrifice, no?} all day, could care less about their inheritance or don't even realize that they have one: is that functional incompetence and incompetence nonetheless? I recall having a conversation with someone about psychological warfare, inheritance and incompetence: one having to take responsibility for oneself is neither necessarily racist nor classicist.

Name:  RedAlert.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  17.3 KB
    The psychological warfare waged to keep would-be heirs asleep and/or incompetent wasn't regarded to be an 'excuse' just more pointing at the severity and intensity of the battle and the importance of waking up on time (or at all).

"It is easier to fool someone, than to convince someone they have been fooled." -Mark Twain
    ////

In the context of lawful money vs. scrip this seems extraordinarily apropos:

The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor. Proverbs 12:24 (ESV).
    The KJV being perhaps more lucid on the money issue:

The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. Proverbs 12:24 (Auth. KJV)
    How about this one David Merrill:

For cause the diligent shall refuse to deal in funny money but the slothful shall be sureties for strangers?
    "Legacy" for me resounds with inheritance and hopefully this is on topic.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-16-13 at 10:53 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Our ol' buddy, TrustGuy, may have something to do with that website ...

Proverbs 11:1 False balances shall be an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight.
    Thank you for that wonderful post!

I studied Science of Mind (past tense) for two full years and watched how a Catholic priest defrauded everybody, claiming to have resigned arise into the position of Spiritual Leader and then notify a small class that he was still a Catholic priest, then line them up to wash in holy water and get an olive oil anointing!

It is amazing how people (don't) think!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for that wonderful post!

I studied Science of Mind (past tense) for two full years and watched how a Catholic priest defrauded everybody, claiming to have resigned arise into the position of Spiritual Leader and then notify a small class that he was still a Catholic priest, then line them up to wash in holy water and get an olive oil anointing!

It is amazing how people (don't) think!
    Two names come to mind:

1. Franz Mesmer
    2. Simon Magus

The thing about the videos, is its good to see people actually reading law book rather than a bunch of emotional diatribe. She is on point on a lot of things but perhaps off on some things. If you know Spanish you know that the word 'Estados' is used for States--big clue.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Two names come to mind:

1. Franz Mesmer
    2. Simon Magus
    An another:

Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt (one of Sigmund Freud's professors [Brentano] was said to have been a philosophical follower of Wilhelm Maximilian Wunt).

(See also: The Leipzig Connection: The Systematic Destruction of American Education).
    Last edited by allodial; 09-19-13 at 03:12 AM.