Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
Michael Joseph
Im not yet able to "see" the instructions in the bible clearly on these subjects. I could use some guidance/specifics or a study guide on each subject. mostly just where each subject you mention is found in the bible so I dont have to read it all over again but also because Im sure I would mis most of them even if I did re-read everything.

you seem to have a sharper insight about these things and how they relate to the bible than anyone else Ive been exposed to. Im glad you share more than guard your mind & opinion about these things. myself and others like me might mis them altogether if not for your posts here. its/your quite remarkable actually and highly respected.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
One should listen to my teachings about the Masons too,
where can I find these David? Ive read much of what you have posted on the subject in various places here.

Micheal Tzarion has quite the fascination with them and has published lots of his perspective on them. I think it was him who suggest they are at the top of all other organizations (literally) all eastern and western religious and political. can you share your opinion here with us about that?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
with it in mind that I have never become an initiate.

I have taken no such oaths.
that is always nice to hear/read David, Im not for or against them as Ive not verified for myself what they are truly all about but I find the secrecy aspect distrustful and alarming. but to be honest and Ive said/wrote here before I find trusting very difficult. its not all bad though, you learn alot more than most. takes being jack of all trades and Do it yourselfing to higher levels too.

as always, thanks guys.