Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Forming

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somebody pointed out this website. I think the logo is interesting in that it brings up the Treaty of 1213, two years prior to the Magna Charta; both trusts that were witnessed by the Masons.
    hi everyone,
    that was me that mentioned that website to you David. and I also discovered it on a thread at GLP.

can you elaborate more on the masonic involvement and what the significance of it is?

when you first posted this thread I followed it closely but it went over my head, I guess you need be an insider to comprehend?

I will reread it again now that Ive had more time to learn more basics and see if it makes any more sense than it did originally.

1000s of questions but

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,
    that was me that mentioned that website to you David. and I also discovered it on a thread at GLP.

can you elaborate more on the masonic involvement and what the significance of it is?

when you first posted this thread I followed it closely but it went over my head, I guess you need be an insider to comprehend?

I will reread it again now that Ive had more time to learn more basics and see if it makes any more sense than it did originally.

1000s of questions but

thanks

I am always discovering new and wonderful things around the esoteric. Lately I am attending Christianity Explored at a local church. I suggest that you might search for it if you are in a big city. I have attended three times now and we study the Book of Mark.

Through Passages, a bible museum I discovered that the Book of Mark was written first, maybe 10 or 12 years after the Crucifixion. It is agreed that Mark wrote the Gospel with Peter. Interestingly I first presumed that Mark wrote it after hearing Paul testify in Jerusalem for his last time, convicted by the Sanhedrin of high treason. Now, through a Christianity Explored student's comment and some research I am discerning that the Book of Mark was written over some three years (Galatians 1:18 and "many days" in Acts 9:23) in Damascus by Jesus, Mark, Peter and Paul together in collaboration.

So not to be late for tonight's meeting...

Look at the Order of Archelaus encryption at Mark 11:28-30.

I am always discovering new and wonderful things around the esoteric. Lately I am attending Christianity Explored at a local church. I suggest that you might search for it if you are in a big city. I have attended three times now and we study the Book of Mark.

Through Passages, a bible museum I discovered that the Book of Mark was written first, maybe 10 or 12 years after the Crucifixion. It is agreed that Mark wrote the Gospel with Peter. Interestingly I first presumed that Mark wrote it after hearing Paul testify in Jerusalem for his last time, convicted by the Sanhedrin of high treason. Now, through a Christianity Explored student's comment and some research I am discerning that the Book of Mark was written over some three years (Galatians 1:18 and "many days" in Acts 9:23) in Damascus by Jesus, Mark, Peter and Paul together in collaboration.

So not to be late for tonight's meeting...

Look at the Order of Archelaus encryption at Mark 11:28-30.
    Mar 11:28 And say unto Him, By what kind of authority doest Thou these things? and who gave Thee this particular authority that Thou shouldest do these things?

Mar 11:29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, "I will also ask of you one question, and answer Me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.

Mar 11:30 The baptism of John, was it out of heaven, or of men? answer Me."

Oh I love these verses. I get asked this question a lot by those who can't see the meanings of the parables. They are stuck in Christ Jesus and they cannot see Jesus Christ. So they want to know who ORDAINED me to speak as I do. And by ordained I mean what organization allowed me to speak as I do. Consider how ridiculous that question is to one who is walking in Jesus Christ. Is Christ subject to the creations of man? Are you ready to leave your fleshly interpretations behind in Christ Jesus to push on into Jesus Christ? Those in the outer court will not be very happy. Let it be.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, Who do men say that I the Son of man am ?

Mat 16:14 And they said, "Some say that Thou art John the Baptist [Risen from the dead]: others, Elijah; and different ones, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets."

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But who say ye that I am ?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Happy art thou, Simon, son of Jonah: for flesh and blood [mortal human being] hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father Which is in the heavens.

This goes directly to the heart of the matter: Mankind desires a man-king. But the ONE TRUTH shall be granted ONLY by Revelation as the Holy Spirit BIRTHS the man-child [new nature]. And what then of your authority - O vain man? Do you seek to CONTROL ME? Do you seek to place me under the thumb of other men who seem to be pious but are ACTORS? Why do you seek to hold power over me?

Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his [own] flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption [decay]; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall from THE Holy Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal 4:29 But as then he that was begotten according to flesh persecuted him that was born according to the Spirit [New Nature], so it is now also.

Gal 3:1 O senseless Galatians, who bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was evidently set forth, as having been crucified ?

Replace GALATIONS with every man and woman alive today. For Paul writes across time and it is high time we start to hear Paul. Why do we walk in Christ Jesus, isn't it time to come to the NEW NATURE - with the Superintendence of the Holy Spirit? She, our Mother, BIRTHS the man-child - O LEMUEL - can you hear your Mother's teaching? Are you ready to become as a child to sit at her feet and be instructed? Proverbs 31.

Why do you neglect to honor your Mother? She is a Tree of Life! Honor thy Father and thy Mother! Can you hear Her Voice?: O' Prince of God - The Yisra'el of El Elyon.

Flesh and Blood will not inherit the Kingdom. The man-child must be taught [instruction]....this does not come from men and man's vain imaginations! Who do men say that I the Son of man am ?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I believe that one must look at the historical setting for the Masons, at whatever particular time you are viewing Masonic activity. In 1213 and 1215 the Masons were pretty synonymous with Knights Templar as far as inner teachings go. Until the 1700's though masons were a guild of stone builders and their secrets were mostly trade secrets about building. With the Knights Templar came the Secret of the Sanctuary which was about Jesus being married and carrying the alleged skull and femur bones of Mary MAGDALENE as "evidence".

I see no evidence that Masons are into Satan worship or even Lucifer worship past a dedication to secular humanism, which from a Christian projection and perception would indeed be that, as a reflection in my opinion. I think that in the setting of the Treaty of 1213 and the Magna Charta the signings being witnessed and in the Lodge of the Masons is basically that Masons have been custodians of the Record, witnesses to human events.

The Mason Library for example is the only place for certain key accounts of Colorado's special history and involvement with the Fed's elastic currency system. The Federal Center in Littleton is the utilitarian Capital for the US Government, meaning that DC is ornamental and if a tsunami or dirty bomb took out DC officials would quickly set up shop in Colorado with Colorado Springs, the new Defense cluster.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-25-14 at 01:54 AM.

Hag 1:2 "Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, 'This People say, 'The time is not yet come, the time that the LORD's house should be built.' ' "

Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by the hand of Haggai the prophet, saying,

Hag 1:4 "Is it time for you, even you, to dwell in your decorated arched roofed houses, and this house lie waste?

I am a builder. I hope you are too. Isn't it time?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-25-14 at 02:59 AM.

hmm.. written in collaboration with jesus? interesting. that is the first time Ive heard/read anyone with that suggestion. it has been great to read while lurking here the discussions between each of you about these things. I learn more this way than any other (listening/reading to people with higher knowledge in a discussion)

masonry is such a fascinating org. to me. just recently and seemingly syncronisticly Ive obtained my G.Grandfathers certificate of Master Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

I am a builder. I hope you are too. Isn't it time?

Shalom,
    MJ

I noticed an unusual date on the certificate and this was on the same day I had been reading somewhere about the Gregorian calendar and how it forms jurisdiction/control so it really cought my attention.

I decided to research the mason date and found it varies depending on the lodge. (if what is published is correct)

I think more study is in order. maybe the end time is not what it seems?

I am, a man, what time is it? or maybe more importantly, whos time is it?

thanks

edit: this is way way out there but you may want to read this thread: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread807082/pg1
    Last edited by george; 08-25-14 at 03:55 AM.

Well to be clear I am not a member of the fraternity called Masons. However, with much study of the Scriptures I can see where they got the name. We are each called to be Builders of the Temple.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

Comment: Purify yourself. Isn't that what Esther did to make herself presentable to the King?

Tit_2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jas_4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Comment: Why are men concerned with the so called "end times". I suppose that is a proof in itself:

Deu 32:25 The sword without, And terror from the inner chambers, Shall bereave both the young man and the virgin, The suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Why would blood flow as high as the horses bridle? We shed these flesh bodies at the appearance of Jesus Christ. But men love their fairy tales as they love to go an and on - verse 25 is a proof indeed - absolute terror. But even that is parabolic but I haven't the time to go into that depth.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them in order that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ... those men which have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Sealed with Knowledge! Indeed, I find study of the Scriptures to be the most rewarding of practices. It has shown me exactly the structures of the world kingdoms - it has filled my head with Wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment whereof I lacked. I have become useful to my brothers.

Language....

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Eth Ha Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul

Is this air? Yes, but why oh why do men stay upon their weak fleshly understandings. Isn't it time to realize that the Central Nervous System is not a tree that leads to life. The Spirit gives life! Therefore the "wind" or "breath" is understood in its Parabolic meaning to be SPIRIT in MAN - Ref Eccl 12:6-7. But men love their history and what they can see and hear - missing the boat of course as to true knowledge.

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Gematria is the science of finding meaning in the numerical value of words. In the Hebrew language each individual letter has a numerical value. Thus every word has the numerical value of the sum of the value of its letters. If one adds up the numerical value of all the Hebrew characters in the Great Pyramid text the value is 5449. This is the height in inches of the Great Pyramid!

We are living stones building the Temple. One can know the exact date of Jesus' birth to be Sept 29, 3BC if one knows the geometry of the Christ Triangle. A study of this CLASSROOM is amazing. It even teaches how to use planer geometry to solve 2nd Order Integrals [Calculus].

Oh and by the way, Newton got Inertial Frames from you guessed it Scripture! Book of Ezekiel. Jurisdiction is in your head. I am free in Christ. Peter could walk on water with his eyes on Jesus Christ. Water = Sea = Age = Admiralty [man's law forms] Baal Priests = Lawyers.

You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

One should listen to my teachings about the Masons too, with it in mind that I have never become an initiate. I recall that a Mason was quite excited about Aaron RUSSO's America - Freedom to Fascism video production and we toured the Golden Rectangle Survey. He was on fire to share the discovery and the many facets that it held in potential. I tore a big hole in his sails by reminding him he has sworn to keep these things secret, where I have taken no such oaths. He resigned from RUSSO's activities shortly after that too.

I found this rendition of the Gospel of Philip (1939) in the Mason Library.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Im not yet able to "see" the instructions in the bible clearly on these subjects. I could use some guidance/specifics or a study guide on each subject. mostly just where each subject you mention is found in the bible so I dont have to read it all over again but also because Im sure I would mis most of them even if I did re-read everything.

you seem to have a sharper insight about these things and how they relate to the bible than anyone else Ive been exposed to. Im glad you share more than guard your mind & opinion about these things. myself and others like me might mis them altogether if not for your posts here. its/your quite remarkable actually and highly respected.

One should listen to my teachings about the Masons too,
    where can I find these David? Ive read much of what you have posted on the subject in various places here.

Micheal Tzarion has quite the fascination with them and has published lots of his perspective on them. I think it was him who suggest they are at the top of all other organizations (literally) all eastern and western religious and political. can you share your opinion here with us about that?

with it in mind that I have never become an initiate.

I have taken no such oaths.
    that is always nice to hear/read David, Im not for or against them as Ive not verified for myself what they are truly all about but I find the secrecy aspect distrustful and alarming. but to be honest and Ive said/wrote here before I find trusting very difficult. its not all bad though, you learn alot more than most. takes being jack of all trades and Do it yourselfing to higher levels too.

as always, thanks guys.

I meant in general, whenever I am teaching my experiences from the Mason Library and Museum mostly.