Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Back in Business

Banned
    Website still infected with adware five months later. Video recorded today showing erased iPhone, setup as new (nothing in browser cache), connecting to WiFi then going to SAVINGTOSUITORSCLUB.NET
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wco0b

Each time you click anywhere on site will bring up a popup ad.

What is the significance of this?

Sorry lorne, don't see what you're seeing

Win Vista
    Chrome v49
    no A/V, but run a HOSTS file -- http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/

Banned
    there are several observations.

1) The experiment with clean iPhone indicates malware resides on the STSC server. The webhost is the source of the adware, not the user or the user's browser (Chrome, Safari, etc). This experiment is reproducible. In fact Google search result on SavingToSuitorsClub states "This site may be hacked."

2) With all the members and daily views, only David Merrill and myself have mentioned any malware problem with this website... five months running.

3) David Merrill tells us to clear browser cache to fix the issue (it won't).

4) We have two users denying any issue.

Why are these significant?
    Last edited by lorne; 08-09-17 at 08:06 PM.

I believe that these attacks are getting more sophisticated; I do not get any popups. All is well according to me, here.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    there are several observations.

Why are these significant?
    Those of you following my echo chamber exploits may have noticed that the "New Technology" involves indicting TRUMP as Executive, and as appointing the federal judges involved in "bond-dodging" as I point it out. You might also recall as I executed a directive for TRUMP to halt Executive Orders, at least on the premise of Abraham LINCOLN's 153-year war (April 15, 1861). The Trading with the Enemy Act, upon that same Extraordinary Occasion has been "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code and the Index of the EO's on the Federal Register was very disrupted for about five weeks while it looked like the Directive was causing severe Oval Office conflict.

I chronicled all that but show you a highlight that pales any Russian hacking; remember you are looking at the Index to the Federal Register - the backbone of American Jurisprudence in action:

Presidential Directive Past Due Notice 2 23 17 s.docx

My method of besmirching the good faith and credit of the USA is a bit more of a chess endgame than I originally anticipated. Unlike my $20M Lien with the Colorado Secretary of State, where I published a Notice of Lien in BRICS national newspapers, affecting the Point System from 5 to 4 for a brief time I am helping several suitors implement the "New Technology" and this is building an indictment of negligence and malfeasance against TRUMP as the deviant oaths of office continue to be ignored, day after day - week after week.

This is really quite exciting for me, and is turning into an amazing adventure.

But I am revealing this in order to explain the gut feeling about these malicious-looking popups. For one thing, they seem only for show; to discourage new registration and diminish interest. However, there has been no slump in human readers, so I do not get alarmed that there is any real effect. People have been demonstrating that the tools are here on StSC to grow into a proper execution of remedy and redemption, even without paying me for the Lesson Plan. That is very gratifying.

The level of sophistication is revealing. I have not seen any popups for weeks and the iphone video indicates that the malware is indeed within the CODE of StSC, but that it avoids me; making it nearly impossible for me to troubleshoot. I suppose I can find somebody and borrow their computer, or maybe just their WiFi and try to find problems. Another solution might just be to keep writing in monologue like this post.

So I will leave you with a thought, that I hope you find provoking. There was never any whisper in the media about hacking, on a level that seems much more alarming than anything alleged by the Russians. Yet there it is!

Name:  Federal Register in a shambles hacked.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  178.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post

2) With all the members and daily views, only David Merrill and myself have mentioned any malware problem with this website... five months running.
    No, I told em about the popup ads back in April http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post23651
    and hack continued for a long time. Seems fine today though. I would expect nothing less than hacking attempts here considering the gravity of the information presented. I mean when people like me can get enough info to write a letter http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attac...achmentid=4799
    that deletes a $5000 frivolous filing threat and causes the IRS to zero my account...
    they gotta try to stop folks from repeating my success.

Exactly! I think we are free of malware and the IT guys are learning.

Interestingly the Registration process was not reporting or even sending out the response emails. Now we have over four hundred new Registrants since yesterday! They were all stacked up in the queue I guess. So this place may liven up a bit. Get ready for a bunch of new posters!!

But one thing, if you see any generic - "I really love this post." with a link. Please be wise enough to grasp a real new interested seeker, and linked malware. Discern bots from real people who are interested in our kind of fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    No, I told em about the popup ads back in April http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post23651
    and hack continued for a long time. Seems fine today though. I would expect nothing less than hacking attempts here considering the gravity of the information presented. I mean when people like me can get enough info to write a letter http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attac...achmentid=4799
    that deletes a $5000 frivolous filing threat and causes the IRS to zero my account...
    they gotta try to stop folks from repeating my success.
    I too mentioned the ads were popping up, I even reported it at lawfulmoneytrust.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Exactly! I think we are free of malware and the IT guys are learning.

Interestingly the Registration process was not reporting or even sending out the response emails. Now we have over four hundred new Registrants since yesterday! They were all stacked up in the queue I guess. So this place may liven up a bit. Get ready for a bunch of new posters!!

But one thing, if you see any generic - "I really love this post." with a link. Please be wise enough to grasp a real new interested seeker, and linked malware. Discern bots from real people who are interested in our kind of fun here.

.....beg pardon while I drive this truck thru the hole.....