Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pope as corporation sole Jurisdiction = Vatican

The Pope as corporation sole Jurisdiction = Vatican

Thank you all! I appreciate you sticking with the concept of remedy regardless of the medium you utilize.

These items were key to my developing the process of making demand for lawful money.

Are You Lost at C?

Abolish the Fed.

Sometimes a good purge will work out well. It is like opening infected wounds (if you have no antibiotics). This gives us the opportunity to take what we have learned and clear out some misconstructions, promoting proper healing and forgiveness.

The Are You Lost at C? precept leads us into a probate distributions model based in canon law - Prosbul of 1666 - cestui que vie (Sadie Kway V(eye)) trust law. Basically this means that if no living soul is making appearances for seven (adult) years then the estate reverts to State ownership. Once Title (MSO) is registered for a specific motor vehicle under this Torrens System for example, the State can destroy that Title after only two years and continue to register Certificates of Title to the beneficiaries of the State's cars and trucks. This system leaves the State responsible for their vehicles so for budgetary reasons the general assembly then legislates insurance coverage requirements back to the beneficiary "driver/operators".

Here is how the admiralty process appears in the recourse process for the trustee/beneficiary:

THE BISHOP of THE CHURCH OF ROME = THE POPE

THE BISHOP is the Sole Office
    THE CHURCH OF ROME = THE MINISTRY that the Office serves.

Here is another Corp Sole: The Mayor of the City of Raleigh
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you Michael Joseph.

This system of though is only mental math and easy to correct. The Torrens System of recording certificate of title transfers seems the method that propagates a probate process while the Executor is still alive, executing his own death certificate as a byproduct of fraud by omission.

What do you think?

Registering property under the Torrens system perhaps involves an appointment of the State as trustee over the title. If you convey property to "John Smith" the title trustee will presume that you only mean to John Smith but not to anyone else. Its almost non-presumptive on one side but presumptive on another side. If you convey property to John Smith and to the heirs and assigns thereof, you see its clear you mean some more enduring than a life estate. Does the public school system that encourage concision or precision in language? If not, why? Perhaps the authority of the original conveyor is delegated to each subsequent conveyor?

Re: corporation soles... well it should be clear why corporations only see corporations -> "Disparata non debent jungi." (dissimilar things ought not be joined). Its interesting how much corporations are so heavily promoted in business books. Gee wonder why.

Isn't it interesting if a cop asks you "Do you live in the city?" the city isn't specified?
    Last edited by allodial; 09-18-13 at 03:44 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Michael Joseph.

This system of though is only mental math and easy to correct. The Torrens System of recording certificate of title transfers seems the method that propagates a probate process while the Executor is still alive, executing his own death certificate as a byproduct of fraud by omission.

What do you think?
    After much consideration, I do not know how anyone can have any trust in the systems of this world. If the systems were fair and open, then everyone would be knowledgeable about his or her contracts. I understand that some folks just don't have the mental ability as others; however, to lay a trap for the ignorant and the stupid is, in my opinion, downright wrong.

A corp sole begs an office and a Ministry to perform that office. Fractals are interesting when you consider the TAXPAYER can be a mirror or fractal of the dejure trust. Registration in a Great Book is a method of acquiring titles. It is simple: One with sin cannot redeem one with sin. However one without sin can redeem one with sin.

If a private law boundary is erected and then one without registers property within that boundary, then who is at fault the one receiving the Registration [Register of Deeds] or the one who ignorantly registers into that Close? I find that those receiving the Registration then Administrate the Property [Estate] held in Trust. The feudal system is clearly being followed.

The poor place property in trust with the rich for PROTECTION - sounds sort of like organized crime, yes? And the Landlord charge a fee to hold the lands [typically called a property tax] but the tenant - vassal is allowed to collect rents and avails of the Land. However title IN the Land is held in the Landlord. The last Grant is only as good as the first.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Registering property under the Torrens system perhaps involves an appointment of the State as trustee over the title. If you convey property to "John Smith" the title trustee will presume that you only mean to John Smith but not to anyone else. Its almost non-presumptive on one side but presumptive on another side. If you convey property to John Smith and to the heirs and assigns thereof, you see its clear you mean some more enduring than a life estate. Does the public school system that encourage concision or precision in language? If not, why? Perhaps the authority of the original conveyor is delegated to each subsequent conveyor?

Re: corporation soles... well it should be clear why corporations only see corporations -> "Disparata non debent jungi." (dissimilar things ought not be joined). Its interesting how much corporations are so heavily promoted in business books. Gee wonder why.

Isn't it interesting if a cop asks you "Do you live in the city?" the city isn't specified?
    I read something interesting - in British English the correct question is, May I have your name?

In chemistry it is - Like dissolves like. If you are up to your elbows in black engine grease you quickly learn to wash in clean oil before you go for the soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    After much consideration, I do not know how anyone can have any trust in the systems of this world. If the systems were fair and open, then everyone would be knowledgeable about his or her contracts. I understand that some folks just don't have the mental ability as others; however, to lay a trap for the ignorant and the stupid is, in my opinion, downright wrong.

A corp sole begs an office and a Ministry to perform that office. Fractals are interesting when you consider the TAXPAYER can be a mirror or fractal of the dejure trust. Registration in a Great Book is a method of acquiring titles. It is simple: One with sin cannot redeem one with sin. However one without sin can redeem one with sin.

If a private law boundary is erected and then one without registers property within that boundary, then who is at fault the one receiving the Registration [Register of Deeds] or the one who ignorantly registers into that Close? I find that those receiving the Registration then Administrate the Property [Estate] held in Trust. The feudal system is clearly being followed.

The poor place property in trust with the rich for PROTECTION - sounds sort of like organized crime, yes? And the Landlord charge a fee to hold the lands [typically called a property tax] but the tenant - vassal is allowed to collect rents and avails of the Land. However title IN the Land is held in the Landlord. The last Grant is only as good as the first.
    This journey continues to grow more and more fascinating.

I read something interesting - in British English the correct question is, May I have your name?
    I find some perplexed or perhaps frustrated when I would reply: "No but you can call me....". I wonder if some of them aren't in on some kind of secret as if they are knowingly asking for someone's breath or soul.

In chemistry it is - Like dissolves like. If you are up to your elbows in black engine grease you quickly learn to wash in clean oil before you go for the soap.
    So they create corporations--(doppelgangers) in an attempt to dissolve reality or to digest flesh and bone and biomagnetic energy? (Presumption of accommodation status for a legal entity, etc. to 'wear us down'?)

This journey continues to grow more and more fascinating.

Name:  internet-100016261-large.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  79.6 KB

I was relating to someone else that the more I have learned the more things 'read' like a fantasy novel..with some sci-fi too.

Name:  hobbit.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-18-13 at 11:55 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I appreciate you Allodial.

And likewise I, you.

Re: corporation soles a very important mention for gleaning deeper insight into the 'world model'

The Renaissance and Medieval doctrine of the king's two bodies. The inter-regnum mantra "The king is dead long live the king" makes sense in the light of that doctrine is the notion exposed of a king consisting of partly a Man and also a corporation. The work entitled The King’s Two Bodies: A Study in Mediaeval Political Theology by Ernst H. Kantorowicz comes to mind.

Probate might make a lot more sense in light of the above.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-19-13 at 02:57 AM.