Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Is a bank required to have adequate cash (FRN) on hand to cash out a large check?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    12 USC 411 of the federal reserve act states in no uncertain terms that federal reserve notes are for advances to federal reserve banks only, and no other purpose. That means you own a bank and are its authorized representative, principle, and owner of a federal reserve bank.
    If we own a bank, why aren't we collecting interest and dividends?

Shadow banking may be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Very nice! Pay particular attention to Footnote 4 of this Treatise. I think the paper describes the distinctions between reserve banking and fractional lending. I had lumped them together by 1913. Thanks again for causing me to reconsider.

Now...

Do you consider there to be any distinctions between "member bank" and Federal Reserve Agent?
    Using your key words
    Do you consider there to be any distinctions between "member bank" and Federal Reserve Agent?

That statement came up with a lot of information from a google search

Transactions involving items in process of collection that have been dispatched by the Federal Reserve office for which the office is unable to determine the destination distinction between other Federal Reserve Banks and depository institutions should also be included in this account. That’s one.

Even the OCC is in on it
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If we own a bank, why aren't we collecting interest and dividends? Shadow banking may be in order.
    Don't know what you mean by shadow banking?

Follow the rules - 12 U.S. Code § 3105 - Authority of Federal Reserve System

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    couple years back we were on a trip from North Carolina to Indiana. When I go on such trips I usually carry a minimum of 2500 in cash in case something happens that is unexpected. That year I forgot to change some of the 100's into 20's before I left. Finding that we were almost out of gas in Kentucky we stopped at a large gas station. I told my wife that I would pump the gas if she went in and paid the clerk so it was a deal. I was waiting and waiting and waiting in the cold until finally I got frustrated. I told the children to hang tight and I would be back shortly. So when I went inside, my wife was shaken and the clerk was adamantly demanding that he was not going to take a 100 for gas.

I tried to be humble and peaceful so I told him we were fueling up and most likely it would take around 60 so he should not have any concerns. He just dug in deep and would not move off his position. We had no choice as we don't have credit cards but to pay in the cash that we had. So that clerk got an unwanted education that most likely gave him diarrhea for the rest of the day. I wheeled on him and said so you are intent on breaking the law?, in that case the gas is free - the police will be here shortly to enforce the free gas. So I called the local police department and explained myself.

They got on the phone with the clerk, most likely annoyed, and just like that the clerk accepted the 100 for gas. It is a shame that one must go to such lengths but then again, if one does not stand for one's right, then one has no right. When we got back on the road, my wife asked me "how do you do that?" I responded because God allows me. There is not other answer. And experience has shown me that this is true.
    Let's say that some corporation tried to push me with the argument that FRN's are not money of the United States or some other such non-sense, then that is easily defeated by LEGAL TENDER - therefore non-acceptance is breach of the public trust.

Said doctor-tator is your creditor if services were rendered without payment being first received.
    The King James Bible mentions gold 417 times, silver 320 times, and money, which is mentioned 140 times, refers to physical silver and gold. Not once does it mention a paper currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The King James Bible mentions gold 417 times, silver 320 times, and money, which is mentioned 140 times, refers to physical silver and gold. Not once does it mention a paper currency.
    Yes you are correct. Perhaps though the terms Gold and Silver do not apply specifically to money of exchange. But rather are symbolic of concepts / ideals / thoughts. For example:

Son 3:9 King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon.
    Son 3:10 He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem.

Something tells me that is symbolic language with entirely different meaning than what is first perceived. If it is literal in its scope, then I would hate to be the one who carried the King on my shoulder -that is one heavy palanquin. What if, Silver relates to man's consciousness and Gold relates to the Divine. Perhaps purple relates to kingship : a melchizadok - King of Salem, King of Righteousness.

Trust does not have respect unto substance - trust expressed is trust reposed in another - thusly a Legal Tender can be anything which has its foundation from he who created the use. Nevertheless since we discuss the KJV - is God subject to what man calls money?

Creation occurs in the mind. Therefore, if I limit the mind to certain trust structures do not I limit myself? I suppose gold and silver in its natural sense are not of the central banking trust - but how would one come to possess such gold/silver? And what system of value would one exchange said gold/silver?

I was at a coin shop one day and a lady came in who cleaned houses. She cleaned a house that day of an old widow woman who did not have cash so she paid $20 gold coin. The cleaning lady came to the coin shop because she wanted to exchange the gold coin for a $20 note. She was amazed with the coin dealer offered her much, much more. What do you think she did?

I was at the same coin shop when an older lady came in with 5 mint condition 1732 silver dollar coins. She said the banker offered to give her $5. Which is fair, right? The coin dealer offered her $3200 per coin. What do you think she did? After she almost fainted, she took the cash. And who can blame her. The grocery store apparently does not take silver as a legal tender.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

I don't know, is it possible to buy gold from God? I wonder what legal tender would I use? Perhaps that gold is not substance at all, rather could it be spiritual and celestial understanding of the literal Word?

"There's a lady who's sure
    All that glitters is gold
    And she's buying a stairway to heaven
    When she gets there she knows
    If the stores are all closed
    With a word she can get what she came for
    Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

And as we wind on down the road
    Our shadows taller than our soul
    There walks a lady we all know
    Who shines white light and wants to show
    How everything still turns to gold
    And if you listen very hard
    The tune will come to you at last
    When all are one and one is all
    To be a rock and not to roll
    And she's buying the stairway to heaven
    "

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

To your success,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-29-18 at 04:17 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

But since we are discussing the Trust which contemplates the use of notes and banking - then we cannot stir from notes and the laws which have the administrative oversight which is to say the management of banking practices. For the State did not create the Law - rather the Law creates the State. Lex Rex as it were and is.

Thusly one must keep it legal to the trust structure one has reposed a confidence within. Said use evidences a confidence reposed.

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

417 times 320 is $133,440, the median price for a US home in June 1994. With the current value of a silver dollar $11.37 then 11,736 US silver dollars will buy that house, which is lawful money of the U.S. which is not a paper currency. Which is probably why your private Trust has been hoarding silver and gold.
    Last edited by marcel; 08-29-18 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yes you are correct. Perhaps though the terms Gold and Silver do not apply specifically to money of exchange. But rather are symbolic of concepts / ideals / thoughts. I don't know, is it possible to buy gold from God? I wonder what legal tender would I use? Perhaps that gold is not substance at all, rather could it be spiritual and celestial understanding of the literal Word?

"There's a lady who's sure All that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven When she gets there she knows If the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven To your success, Michael Joseph
    Perhaps though the terms Gold and Silver do not apply specifically to money of exchange.

Maybe MJ we won’t know until we get to #1 in Genesis 1:1 until then while I'm here on #2 I'm going to continue in his quest John 2:15 and prosecute not with a whip but privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

The coin story no I don’t blame her but now is it considered a gain?

There's a lady who's sure

Ladies plenty of them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    417 times 320 is $133,440, the median price for a US home in June 1994. With the current value of a silver dollar $11.37 then 11,736 US silver dollars will buy that house, which is lawful money of the U.S. which is not a paper currency. Which is probably why your private Trust has been hoarding silver and gold.
    Your Trust can be declared without listing the beneficiaries (ie. you). If that Trust then purchased the house, public records would show the trust & trustee but not you as beneficiary (owner). Makes it difficult for others to know your private affairs, and of course quite hard for others (like the IRS) to lien and seize your house.

Yes! That's pretty much what I did. I am one of several beneficiaries yet my name is not listed as owner.

Thanks to everyone who got me going on this. Have learned so much about trusts.