Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notice and Demand to the Fed

Notice and Demand to the Fed

I grabbed this from a Welcome Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Make a Notice and Demand to the Fed and then base all transactions upon it.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    This is highly recomended. I include a copy of my demand with my 1040s.

Here are some Notice and Demand samples. For closer instruction with NaD or Libel of Review process please PM me.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3...eanddemand.jpg
    http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2...demand2012.pdf
    http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8...ndboacorre.pdf
    http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8...andmay2013.pdf

This last one was obviously guided by Internet reading here but I had nothing to do with the case. [Not a suitor.] The fellow was using his own record forming for others though and I do not recall that working out very well for the others...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4...ddemandfor.pdf

Tried to open my own thread but wasn't able to. (just signed up)

Hi everyone,

Today I went to my local branch with a check in hand.

Endorsed it

Redeemed in Lawful money
    Pursuant to Title 12 USC §411
    True name dba Legal name

All seemed well until

I asked if I could update my signature card. she said sure. So under the rather short signature I wrote "Any deposits or withdrawals, herinafter "Events", are made with the intent to receive or handle lawful money. Persuant to title 12USC411. True name dba Legal name

That's when the issues came up. Her argument was that my signature has to be exactly as in my passport, DL etc. I told her I was and pointed her to my legal name. She even said the request for legal money was fine, but if I wanted to use DBA i should open a business account. She wouldn't accept a true name either again stating it has to match my DL and passport...

Then another concern came up. I asked her if she had placed a restrictive endorsement on the check I just deposited. Specially after she said my restrictive endorsment was fine. She said "we have no way of placing a restrictive endorsement" the bank at the receiving end will see and and may choose to decline your withdrawal plus if we see you signing dba while conducting business under your name we will be forced to close your account"

I told her I had a super visor deposit a previous check and she even acknowledged she placed a restrictive endorsement.... This teller told me she didn't see anything. Which is what? Also my account didn't have a signature card on file for some reason. i.e they don't have my SSN or signature. Should I even bother with signing one?

Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by enlightened View Post

Hi everyone,

Endorsed it

Redeemed in Lawful money
    True name dba Legal name

All seemed well until

I asked if I could update my signature card. she said sure. So under the rather short signature I wrote "Any deposits or withdrawals, herinafter "Events", are made with the intent to receive or handle lawful money. Persuant to title 12USC411. True name dba Legal name

That's when the issues came up. Her argument was that my signature has to be exactly as in my passport, DL etc. I told her I was and pointed her to my legal name. She even said the request for legal money was fine, but if I wanted to use DBA i should open a business account. She wouldn't accept a true name either again stating it has to match my DL and passport...

Then another concern came up. I asked her if she had placed a restrictive endorsement on the check I just deposited. Specially after she said my restrictive endorsment was fine. She said "we have no way of placing a restrictive endorsement" the bank at the receiving end will see and and may choose to decline your withdrawal plus if we see you signing dba while conducting business under your name we will be forced to close your account"

I told her I had a super visor deposit a previous check and she even acknowledged she placed a restrictive endorsement.... This teller told me she didn't see anything. Which is what? Also my account didn't have a signature card on file for some reason. i.e they don't have my SSN or signature. Should I even bother with signing one?

Much appreciated.
    You have brought up some very edifying points.

First off you did not endorse the check; you non-endorsed it. The bank will likely consider it a restrictive endorsement. Legally it is a special deposit, not a regular deposit. If you like signing with the dba then do as she says, open a business account.

The Lesson Plan will take you through a paradigm shift about identity, record forming and redeeming lawful money.

I asked her if she had placed a restrictive endorsement on the check I just deposited. Specially after she said my restrictive endorsment was fine. She said "we have no way of placing a restrictive endorsement" the bank at the receiving end will see and and may choose to decline your withdrawal...
    I think that sentence is confusing because you confused the matter by asking the question. More to the point, don't patrol what is going on inside the bank, on the other side of the counter. Pay attention to your demand and keep a record. You will be fine if you keep it simple and mind your own affairs.

I think rather they did not want you to publish your demand on the Signature Card and thus told you that you do not have one. You not only should have one but you should remember that you have one and even one better, you should have a copy of it. So pay attention...

Do they make you feel suppressed for wanting copies of everything you have signed? I call that conditioning.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-17-13 at 11:51 PM.

Do they make you feel suppressed for wanting copies of everything you have signed? I call that conditioning.
    Its to keep you from keeping a court of record of your own and to save on office supplies--of course they could scan everything and put it on flash drive --but then they would actually have to...

Name:  scaredofwork.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  8.7 KB
    work.

Quote Originally Posted by enlightened View Post

Hi everyone,

Endorsed it

Redeemed in Lawful money
    True name dba Legal name

All seemed well until

Much appreciated.
    She might be trying to tell you that the person opening the account not "true name". A simple alternative for 'signing':

John for John Doe
    Last edited by allodial; 10-18-13 at 12:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Spot in the video where Lawful money fits in.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

I will finish later but caught the 6:30 Minute Mark. Thanks for the link!

You are actually loaning the bank currency.
    - When you make a deposit.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Make your demand and cause special deposit rather than regular deposit, by non-endorsement.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-18-13 at 11:48 AM.

P.S. Following the matter only to the 9:00 Minute Mark from there we find that Title 31 USC §5115 makes it clear:

(b) The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation—
    (1) may not be more than $300,000,000; and
    (2) may not be held or used for a reserve.
    Like I keep saying; Make your demand clear and you get US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes.

The author draws up short by not specifying that the initial deposit is a general or regular deposit. When a suitor makes demand for lawful money the deposit is special and the bank is in fact bound in trust to simply hold that specific currency in the vault for the account holder.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-18-13 at 01:09 PM.

You have brought up some very edifying points.

First off you did not endorse the check; you non-endorsed it. The bank will likely consider it a restrictive endorsement. Legally it is a special deposit, not a regular deposit. If you like signing with the dba then do as she says, open a business account.

The Lesson Plan will take you through a paradigm shift about identity, record forming and redeeming lawful money.

I think that sentence is confusing because you confused the matter by asking the question. More to the point, don't patrol what is going on inside the bank, on the other side of the counter. Pay attention to your demand and keep a record. You will be fine if you keep it simple and mind your own affairs.

I think rather they did not want you to publish your demand on the Signature Card and thus told you that you do not have one. You not only should have one but you should remember that you have one and even one better, you should have a copy of it. So pay attention...

Hmm, good point. I did not ask for copies. The reason I never had a signature card was because I signed up for the account online. She said it herself that I did not have one (even before we brought any of the topics here) and could therefore not report any width holdings to the IRS. So I am not sure if I should submit a signature card. I was careful to ask about it before I brought up my demand.

Given that, should I sign one? Navy federal also provides scans of all checks my plan is to ask for a copy of it each quarter to keep for my records.

That would likely be an electronic Signature Card then? They should be able to show or print it. Get online and look at the electronic form.

Get both sides of the checks, especially after you begin redeeming lawful money.