My Libel of Review was on the Eve of the 31-Day Government Shutdown:

Name:  DanielCalendar.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  35.9 KB

I applied two weeks earlier for In Forma Pauperis based on my unwillingness to pay the (then) $120 filing fee in the currency of the Defendant IMFIRS. So the federal Judge (SPARR) knew what was coming down the pike. When I filed the LoR with the petition In Forma Pauperis I was driving back from Denver and got a page from James Harlan, co-author of Are You Lost at C?. I pulled into a truck stop and Jim, a 32nd Degree Mason told me he would pay the $120. I thanked him and said he could if the judge refused to grant the pauperis. Jim said I had to turn around and go back to Denver and the clerk would keep the office open until I got there to accept payment by credit card? The offer was only good that day!

What was the clerk doing calling Jim to make payment? Additionally Jim could have just paid it... - what they needed was my consent for Jim to pay it by me going back to Denver!

P.S. Treefarmer;

Shutting down all non-essential personnel for 30-days is a corporate turnover during bankruptcy. It is traditional to change the name of the corporation but they will likely open back up as US Government.