Thread: 50 Ways to Leave Leviathan

50 Ways to Leave Leviathan

Interesting parallels ....

1. Leviathan was a sea-monster referenced in the Tanakh (Old Testament).
    2. Thomas Hobbes titles his book Leviathan concerning the structure of society and government. Hobbes, of course, was a champion of absolutism of the sovereign.

I'd dare say this is like "hacking the Matrix".

This line of thought has always been quite fascinating in light of Are You Lost at C? I have enjoyed, no I was thrilled to hear Brett COSTIGAN address the Roots of Leviathan from the pulpit. I believe that he was asked to leave Freedom Kingdom over his comment in Sermon 5 though...

Hacking Leviathan taps more into this spirit than into the notion of becoming a virtual safe-cracker. Government is slow, not very innovative, and its rules are becoming increasingly obsolete. This State sclerosis is due largely to special interests that accrete and harden around old ways, old laws, and old public troughs. They’re going to protect the gravy train, and they’re pretty good at it, usually. But if enough people are developing creative workarounds and new good things, the State and its functionaries will simply be bewildered by it all.

Read more: http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detai...#ixzz2grDwTyO2

P.S. Thanks for the links.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-05-13 at 02:23 PM.

I think more men are leaving Leviathan by simply dropping out of society and the workplace.

This phenomena has been titled "going ghost".

To some degree, I am engaging in this.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I think more men are leaving Leviathan by simply dropping out of society and the workplace.

This phenomena has been titled "going ghost".

To some degree, I am engaging in this.
    Especially as more people are figuring out they "are" not a PERSON, but that they "have" a PERSON, that artificial entity which has typically been created for them through a collusion between their parents and this STATE.

The question then becomes: what to do with this PERSON?
    How much to use it?
    And what to do the rest of the time?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Especially as more people are figuring out they "are" not a PERSON, but that they "have" a PERSON, that artificial entity which has typically been created for them through a collusion between their parents and this STATE.

The question then becomes: what to do with this PERSON?
    How much to use it?
    And what to do the rest of the time?
    Well... for these men, many are dropping out because of the bad deal that men receive in society particularly in marriage, divorce, child custody, alimony, personal finances, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Well... for these men, many are dropping out because of the bad deal that men receive in society particularly in marriage, divorce, child custody, alimony, personal finances, etc.
    I'm personally acquainted with men and women who cannot find much use in their STATE created PERSONS.
    Of course they are the kind of people who live in more or less primitive natural settings, because they are unable to live in urban areas for various reasons.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I'm personally acquainted with men and women who cannot find much use in their STATE created PERSONS.
    Of course they are the kind of people who live in more or less primitive natural settings, because they are unable to live in urban areas for various reasons.
    I, personally, strive to be in society, but not of it.