Thread: The Book of Jonamiah

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Chapter 3
    Cracking the Code

AND it came to pass, after learning the nation useth not money at all but debt-notes, did I ponder the tax and searcheth for answers. I discovered Peter in the land of Michigan and his teachings regarding the tax. That it was misapplied and very few owed it. O Lord, I beseech thee let thy servant be a nontaxpayer too! After prayer & regarding it highly, Then did I file the return of zero-income for TY2008 whereupon I receiveth a refund in full. And I praised the Lord. Seeth I many like unto me later afflicted by the enemy with friv-pens & garnishments I girded myself. Yet received I nothing from the International Monetary Fund IRS, yea not even a letter. Lo, these many years later.

And I marvelled at such things, my country lied to by its leaders, and the msmedia traveleth along for the ride. Can a whole people be so deceived and made to suffer at the hands of private bankers? And why should thy servant succeed where so many have not? Have I studied the law and the statutes, as a rabbi? Not hardly yet know I needeth no man to answer for me.

Whereupon I began to speak of my victory withersoever I goeth, saying: Look at this thing revealed to me. But San-bal'lat was wroth, and taking great indignation followed and mocked me. And almost everywhere did encounter his taunts. And he spake before his brethren, What do these feeble CtC'ers? will they succeed? Now Famspear the attorner was with him, and he said, The wackadooster has no victory, if a fox tread upon it shall it fall. Hear, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their reproach upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity: And cover not their iniquity, and let not their sin be blotted out from before thee: for they have provoked thee to anger before the patriots.

Last edited by JohnnyCash; 10-08-13 at 03:06 PM.