Chapter 5
Traveling by right

AND I came to pass an officer who hideth in the wood. He stopped me saying, Dost thou know why I stopped thee? I know many things, saith I, but reading minds is not among them. He spake, Your cart travel exceeding fast, beyond the limit. I am sorry mine cart offend thee, I said unto him, it were not my intent. Nonetheless he wrote and handeth the ticket to me. Now, this was before I fileth the LoR. Then I appearing before the magistrate said, I have reason to believe you chargeth a fictional entity, not me. And I'm the Easter Bunny, saith another officer standing beside him. Then I appeal my case before the judge.
Now, I had reason to speak such after hearing talk of a right to travel from Planet Merrill, and of things done to my name. This wert mine chance to test such talk and did file a paper into this case saying I were not this JOHN SURNAME charged but a living man, True Name. At the appointed time, before I uttereth a word, the judge dismissed my case, and many other appealers beside saying, Not responsible, lack of prosecution. At this I praised God thinking, Wow, that were easy.

Then with more interest I listeneth to such StSC talk, of things called the COLB, identity, the name, and trusts. At my next stop I spake that which I learn saying, Officer I showeth the license for competency (to drive) not for identification. Then did I receive only a warning. Many other times too I speak such yet the officer always desireth the NAME from me, and sometimes useth artful means to get it.

Once wilst traveling and singing song mine cart weave about the road. Patrol stoppeth me again saying, It is a lane violation, for thou signal it not. I answereth, There being none on the highway to signal to, save you who hideth. At another stop I do not identify with the NAME and the officer appearing vexed asketh, hath thee medication and forget to take it? Nay, sayeth I. Shouldst thee be on meds? he spake. HA, thou art a comedian, I saith and he sendeth me off without citation.

One morning as I travel to work was I stopped for some violation. Then I handeth over the DL saying the words that worketh like magic, not answering for the NAME on it. Nonetheless the ticket was issued and I send it back to his Boss: Refused For Cause (R4C) timely with a copy to mine evidence repository and another to my court of record. Then did Counsel send it back to me and asketh me to pay it. Then did I see it were merely a request, not a requirement. I ignore the letter and nothing whatsoever came of it. Thanks be to God.