Thread: Stenographer removed from Floor for ranting about Freemasons

Stenographer removed from Floor for ranting about Freemasons

If she had a better understanding of METRO organization she might have been able to express herself more effectively.

oh my. o.o
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

But then again. Which begs revisiting the question: Was that 1787 Constitution properly ratified and adopted at all or was there a Conspiracy In Philadelphia?
    Last edited by allodial; 10-18-13 at 05:48 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

That sort of thing is where I was going...

Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON Esq. is a descendant of the LIVINGSTON mentioned on the back cover of the NY Freemason book I showed you above. I feel that in light of the 1629 Charter for Patroons that LIVINGSTON's views of a "conspiracy" are very myopic.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That sort of thing is where I was going...

Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON Esq. is a descendant of the LIVINGSTON mentioned on the back cover of the NY Freemason book I showed you above. I feel that in light of the 1629 Charter for Patroons that LIVINGSTON's views of a "conspiracy" are very myopic.
    As in like hastily hashed out misinformation?
    Last edited by allodial; 10-20-13 at 07:49 PM.

I find the mind control scenario to be the most plausible.

To stage this little drama, and publicize it widely through the media, would serve two public purposes that I can see:
    1) cast even more contempt on the Constitution,
    2) make a "Christian" look like a raving lunatic.

This would re-inforce the idea in the mass-schooled, hedonistic younger peoples' minds that the Constitution is no good, and that religious people, especially Christians, just cannot be trusted.
    This seems to be a message which the rulers of darkness have been trying to get across to people for quite a while now.

There may also have been private purposes for this act to which I am not privy.

If on the other hand a "spirit" made her do it, it certainly was not the Holy Spirit, but more likely a nasty one from beneath.
    I doubt it though.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Info Wars and others allege that Reidy didn't speak the recorded words we heard at the speakers' podium, but later on at the elevator.

I cannot find any footage or recording which documents what Reidy said while at the podium, which afterward caused her to be dragged away.
    I also cannot tell from looking at the C-SPAN footage if she was in a "trance-like" state or not.

Perhaps she really did deliver a message from the Holy Spirit, which is why Fox News, MSN, and their ilk didn't report it.

It would be interesting to know what she actually said up there that caused the disturbance, and who the gray-haired man was who approached her and then turned away to the left as she walked to the podium.
    Treefarmer

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    But then again. Which begs revisiting the question: Was that 1787 Constitution properly ratified and adopted at all or was there a Conspiracy In Philadelphia?
    What's interesting about that thedailybeast article is that the family photo allegedly from Facebook looks photoshopped to a ridiculous degree.
    Notice the claw-like hands of father and daughter on the left which are of a different size scale from each other and have entirely different lighting conditions, and the half-cut-off hand on the right, under the child without a lower body.

Name:  1382053685288.cached.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  26.4 KB

The article states:
    "What she had said was playing again and again on television. Many were calling it raving.

“He will not be mocked!” she had begun. “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God….”
    "

But is that really what she said at the podium, or is that what she later said to the people in the hallway who were taking her away?
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 10-23-13 at 03:11 AM.
    Treefarmer

Name:  51k3yuRVRmL.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  32.6 KB

One nation under God? Lincoln uber alles? Or what?