Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    If not now when. I understand your hesitation but, perhaps now is the right time. All things will be revealed. Its happening slowly now but will become a torrent as time passes. Many minds my not be able to cope with the revelations to come. FB
    well that is true but many minds have been already setup - they already carry the mark - and they don't have a clue they carry it. They suppose the End of Days will be hostile and full of terror and bloodshed. Not so. They will be peaceful and prosperous. One will step forward and offer a solution - there is no debt - come under my shadow.

They see not the Roman or the Greek and cannot put it together. They cannot climb Nebuchadnezzars Statue. Yet to Count the Number means one must go way back and enumerate those "smooth" stones. Before the Garden of Eden. - Yes, I can hear them now - what is he talking about now. Too much work. And when one working in the field "attempts" at a key - they are slandered. I got some thick skin; yet there are some who are not meant to know. Because if they come to the true light, they do not have the backbone to do what will need to be done. And as such, they will fail and commit the only unforgivable sin. As such the 1000 years of - spot on - teaching. For in those 1000 years some souls are still mortal to die and yet some souls previously justified in first age are not mortal to die and will teach.

And get this, the ONLY souls that will see Yehoshuah in the 1000 year period - that is after all knees bow - are the Elect of Yehovah - All others will remain without for teaching and instruction. See the parable of the five loaves and two fish? Yehoshuah performed the Miracle - the Disciples handed out the food. With Order and Discipline.

I will remain in the field working as I know you will to. Oh they will attempt to get me to come to their Great Church Revival...Not this boy.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-29-11 at 06:58 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!