Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metheist View Post
    OR, deed the property to the County in Trust...

Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    because that would violate the Garn St. Germane Act and also more than likely the Deed of Trust would open the door to allow the Lender to Accelerate the Loan by Due on Sale Clause.

And the Military as Trustee - See Lieber Code will enforce the Agreements. Remember Sheriff Grice - "I am just following orders"....

Most men and women do not have a rightful Claim to deed any Property to anyone. Senate Resolution #62 need not be Positive Law it is a matter of fact in regard to Trust Law.

However, lets say there are no banker liens - outstanding loans - the Deed might just spell out a new Agreement. And since we are talking about Trust Law only one signature is required. Please go to any deed and tell me who signed the Deed? Did the Grantee sign the Deed? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have been pondering this question MJ!

Please tell us the point?
    The deed is an expression of Trust. The Grantee is a CESTUI QUE TRUST = LEGAL NAME = Beneficiary. Therefore the Deed is just a Transfer of Beneficial Interest. And Therefore the Grantor does not have the RIGHT to transfer the property without the State as the Property expressed Within the Deed is Equitable Interest.

Only the Trustee can do that action.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-01-11 at 06:23 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!