Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

say you have a private business reprogramming computers and you only accept cash and dont use banks.

how would you convert the FRNs that youve earned this way to Lawful money?

thanks
    At a glance this thread looks very interesting, at least from a psychology and research perspective. To get something out of the thread though, you must understand since the gold seizure of 1933 US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes is about as close as you get to lawful money without suffering a terrible loss through purchase and sale of precious metals at every transaction.

If you demand cash you have circumnavigated the entire issue; the demand for lawful money was either made by the buyer (of your goods and services) when he or she put it in his or her wallet, or not. I like to put the stamp on my bills anyway but that is just so that people might look up Title 12 USC §411 on their browser and start preparing their minds for the bigger redemption picture.

I think that is what Michael Joseph is alluding to. Jesus said that you must love yourself before you can love your neighbor - at least that is inherent in - Love thy neighbor as you love yourself. To love yourself you need to forgive yourself and I am directing you to focus on redeeming your neighbor from the national debt by redeeming lawful money yourself. Following this back up the Whole of the Law we hear Jesus say, Love the LORD they God with all thine heart, soul, mind and strength. By substitution that would leave no love for your neighbor or yourself unless you and your neighbor are as if God - the Image and Likeness of God. Therefore as God-creatures, God never being able to create anything outside Himself we lay claim to the Image and Likeness of Him/Ourselves as the Law of the Flag in admiralty [hence the Libel of Review by restricted appearance (Rule E(8)) and its Law of the Flag]. However the highest is in the Preamble; so many people misunderstand Law and what the Preamble does as Enactment Clause: The LORD our God is One LORD. This is the SHEMA - Hear O' Israel - The LORD our God is One LORD. It was a blessing and reminder that Aaron sang over the Tribes of Israel morning and evening.

Shema! Israel! YODI-HEYHO-WAVOH-HEYAH Eloheynu
    YODI-HEYHO-WAVOH-HEYAH echad!

It is very difficult to justify that God would cause a man to kill his son or even kill His own Son but it is easy to resort to it as a rationale. A great example is Paul resorting to the Roman Empire for protective custody for the last five years of his life and then saying God told me to go minister to the Gentiles. Abraham created Isaac and the Israelite (Jewish) people out of incest (Sarah was his half-sister) while in ignorance, but finding out his error - 50% recombinate DNA in the gene pool - realized what a cumbersome problem he had created, where his stiff-necked offspring would need somebody singing the SHEMA morning and night just to remind them of this Unity. Therefore we find Abraham on Mount Moriah with a knife to Isaac's throat. Imagine the remorse after allowing Sarah to kill Hagar and exile his only genetically sound lineage Ishmael.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-08-14 at 02:06 PM.