I haven't looked into this IRS return thing, or rather, haven't found good standing for it yet, though if it has merit I would like to integrate it with coin, personally. If there is some actual consequence by endorsing a check on the back with 12 U.S. Code § 411 I would use it but I haven't got the "aha!" idea of it. A check transfers money from one place to another, typically from a person to person. Generally my understanding is that endorsement on back of check with signature is to prevent fraud, sets terms of deposit and is most applicable when check is used at different institutions. By putting 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a check and demanding lawful money is like saying I want FRNs which is lawful money and doesn't convert it physically or virtually within a digital account. I take that statute at face value, to redeem for treasury backed currency. FRN is obligation of US Government to Federal Reserve you cannot word this away, coin is obligation of US Government, essentially credit and on good faith. I'm supposed to believe by placing on a check or stamping 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a FRN reverses the liability of that note' existence to the treasury and myself, says who and where? Do you really think the NO AUDIT FED is going to even recognize that? I see using 12 U.S. Code § 411 on a check or note is trying to do what coin already is and does; comes from US treasury, is not produced by FED, reverses government liability to FED. Otherwise seems like its a lazy way of not using coin, trying to have large denomination paper money and trying to keep money in a bank account, but these benefits are not available because the FED is in power by demand "use" of its currency. Why keep money in the thieves house? Desist! I looked around a bit on this forum, I don't get it, most others don't either. All I get is stop participating for the FED, redeem FED notes for treasury coin, don't keep your money in the bank, the end. Use bank to coin a check and redeem FRN for Coin. $1 coins are as good as it gets...for now.