Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
Thanks for your insight about ASED. I was not aware of that. That nails down estoppel, it seems.

As to HJR 192, that article totally leaves out "discharge upon payment" (option 2). Payment here means "paid" to me.

Which means discharge is payment.

Delay of payment (using FRNs) mean no payment/discharge.

Option 2 HAD to exist, otherwise it would impose involuntary servitude, and thereby triggered Divine Intervention in 1933 for their stealing of the Birthright.
I'm glad to help you and others with some of the tax statutes and terms, i.e ASED and such. Even if they had somehow missed 'catching this' (your 2011 return), the only thing available to IRS now would be coming after you for a 'false' or 'fraudulent' return but IMHO they would have no case. You have a public record of your intent to demand lawful money and you have indorsed all checks/slips backing that demand and also discharging your obligation beyond that 'immediate' redemption. I would consider this actual evidence of the true nature of the 'income' tax, by refusing to use FRN's thereby not incurring the tax. Well done, sir!

D555, would you mind if I posted the OPTION 2 link (https://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/hjr-192/) for my friends over at Codebusters? Or, perhaps point them to this link here, whichever you prefer.

This is remarkable information. Thanks again.
imm