Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you are holding the certificate you are deemed to be a trustee. Also another hint is this: the state cannot sue itself therefore there is a system for 'staging' things so that equity can be done but such an equity must follow law or it is not equity.

How about this: press gang.

I was taught that back "in they day" they would literally press a silver coin into someone's hand or drop it into their drink (at a pub, bottoms up --to your lips would slide the consideration) and bind them into service (i.e. impressment). I had a driver license issued by royal/crown prerogative directly but the cop was curious if I had ever applied for a "State issued" license. When it was discovered that I did not, then he asked me about a birth certificate. So imagine the State issued ID or DL or birth certificate taking the place of the coin--as in possession or holding as a kind of self-impressment. Instead of giving you a coin for commencement of services, they give you a birth certificate. Of course, being in their service (as a soldier) they'd be liable for debts that you incur.
    From direct experience, I'm far from being speculative. Any one with "two clicks" should be able to figure it out from here. The system is very workable. While some might suggest the miseducation system and the "lamestream" media to be part of the problem--perhaps so many people believing lies and misinformation might be the real problem? (Another aspect of a sorting process?)

So the Canadian government minister might have been honest about a birth certificate not having value--something priceless or indeterminate as to value in a sense has no monetary value (monetary afaik is always sum certain).

Related:
    Impressment (wikipedia)
    Last edited by allodial; 05-06-15 at 04:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.