Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Herods 2nd temple Christ was never fond of it, den of vipers a satanic cult is precisely why its destruction physically it was necessary not to crush a talmudic judaism rather steal it for Rome and canonize it.It is the house of God destroy this temple or my truth
    and in three days I will make it rise again but the temple Jesus was speaking
    about was his body our temple within Christ. No, the truth is written over and over in the NT... with Jesus calling them vipers, challenging them when they persecuted, answering their claims with Scripture and chastising them in general! ! He came to set the captives FREE from the bondage of sin AND the bondage of laws misinterpreted and given in a spirit of hypocrisy, etc ....Of course the enemy does not want people to realize this!! and has used the Jews and people's ignorance about them and their "ways" as a means to accomplish his deceit!! Christians have this attitude of "well I don't know anything about Judaism and wouldn't be able to understand it anyway..." and are convinced that Jews are God's chosen -- Not realizing that it is the ISRAELITES that are His Chosen Ones (into which we are grafted)!!! The four Christian gospels say very little about the Temple in the days of Jesus. Except for a few brief words from Jesus there was no extensive public warning that the Second Temple was to be destroyed. The analysis of why this happened would be explained afterward, after resurrection of Jesus. It was then that the Apostles (all Jews) confronted the nation with her grievous sins. weeping for tammuz Vision of Idolatry in the Temple What has no greater truth the loss of AUTHORITY Christs u see me u seen the father we have to clean up the bullshit The intense spiritually of the First Temple cannot be compared to the Second. The constant open miracles are gone. Prophecy will also disappear during the early years of the second Temple. The Ark of the Covenant is gone ? and although there is a Holy of Holies, it stands empty. old Covenant new Covenant deception hardly if your the deceiver i detect no lack of encouragement for finding ones temple just like the ark it will There's a well-known story told in the Talmud a priest, who finds a loose stone on the Temple Mount and realizes that's where the Ark is hidden. On the way to tell others about it, he dies. The point of the story is that the Ark is not meant to be found. Not yet. So any discourse is our truth shared. Meaning and truth are just second cousins .
    Last edited by xparte; 01-18-16 at 04:01 AM.