Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How do you identify yourself?

You and the officer PRESUME that I the natural man, am under his Commercial Jurisdiction, bound by his 'adhesion contracts, namely LICENSE TAG, REGISTRATION, and LEGAL FICTION DRIVERS LICENSE.'
    If you are carrying a Driver License card then you better decide why. That should be indicated by your autograph/signature. I use "David Merrill." to indicate that I do not identify with the DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT on the Card. This is what I mean when I say that I have established the right to travel a priori on the face of the card.

Paul did this. He hid the expensive citizenship papers from the Sanhedrin. He managed to have a Mason (Mnason) lie for him too, on the stand. - A Cypriot Jew saying that the ship never stopped in Cyprus - two witnesses telling a lie on the presumption the Sanhedrin would not investigate. It took a week to send an investigator to Tyre to check the ship's manifest.

Paul's a priori citizenship, prior to his citizenship in heaven, and to his recognition as a Babylonian Jew or even Israelite was to Rome. Paul's father had participated in the civil skirmish in Celicia fighting for Roman occupation, and therefore Paul became eligible for the citizenship papers. His Jewish/Israelite heritage was obviously rejected out right.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-28-16 at 03:50 PM.