Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.