Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
I had assumed they appointed trustee because most people i know who have had situations with a mortgage have not a clue who the trustee was initially.
With a deed of trust, I can concur.
With a mortgage, I cannot.

With a mortgage, the tenant has legal and equitable title. The tenant is responsible for "rent" on the land. Tenant is obviously in possession of, using, and enjoying the home. The lender retains a security interest in the property i.e. lien.

With a mortgage it is a conditional conferment, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
On certificates and titles try and see if you are able to obtain the original wet inked paper application for a Certificate of Live Birth, the original for application of a vehicle certificate, that is the title. I have not seen anyone get one as of yet.
It is their account, my opinion of course.

What you hold is a artifact of evidence that a title exists somewhere. I have no
official legal constructs, this has come to me through my own awareness and trial an error leading to interpretation,
Fair enough. I bet you could find the historical treatment of certificates and items in bail or trust via Google Books.

You had seem to be talking legal constructs though by relying on something like Wikipedia, that being the language you wanted to use I return the same type of communication for your own benefit.
I merely used Wikipedia for convenience.
The substance of what I state come from legal treatises, legal dictionaries, and legal books of authority.

If you want my sources, feel free to ask.
Unlike most people, I can site and backup the vast bulk of my statements with references.
Otherwise, I qualify my statements as opinion, assertion, etc.

Trusts have always been there, just a different kind of trust, whether it be a handshake or in markings on a stick or chiselled into a rock.
There may have been some predecessors or quasi-trusts, but not in the official form known today.
The form today is born from the 'use upon a use'.