Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
Did you know that all Congressional Acts are territorial in nature?
This is why you see in the Social Security Act redefined "state" to include DC (which is not a state) Puerto Rico, Quam, Virgin island and such other treeitories and insulars included in the term "state".
So "the state of Iowa" is no different than Puerto Rico or Dc as far as the Act is concerned.
"Iowa" is one of the 50 states of the union belonging to (what I refer as the confederation of union states) "of America" while the "the state of Iowa" is the federal side belonging to the "United States" (notice the "of America" missing) that the District of Columbia and territories are equals. Research the Buck Act for more on this subject.

The Us Constitution restricts the federal government to go into union state territory except for dock yards, millitary fortifications, arsenals and such. Well since the 14th amendment now established a federal citizen they needed some how to control these new federal 2nd class citizens in the boundaries of the union states, so the Buck Act came about.

Really? OMG, why didn't they teach us this in school?

Yes an act was enacted called the Buck Act that used the exact boundries of Union States for federal states. The federal state for "Iowa" is called "the state of Iowa".
Look at your drivers license and tell me you dont see "the state of"!
Thank you jesse james for pointing out the conspiracy for me, or I would have had to do it.
You are making this easy on me