Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.
My home is in Heavan along side my spirit, I sojourn just temporarily upon this earth.
Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Jer 42:15 And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Remember these words that come from your fingers: " I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened."

Residence is a place of permanence, the only place this holds true is within the confines of my skin. That drivers license and that ticket, do they describe the person in plastic or the real man? My interpretation is that they describe the person not the man as I described the court case in a previous post. So then by this analogy when we are given invitation to come to court or suffer, is this proper notice to the man?
I like the name " brain trust " , I just feel that technically it is mis-associated / Dislocated from the paper form the forum relies upon. BUT it is just a name, anyone can call anything that best fits their conscience. Free will.

Camp is certainly not on the top of my wife's list either, she wants not part of the country. Last time we visited there, not 45 mins after arrival she was stung with a bee, I got to keep lemon grass plants at the front door and the back to keep her from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.

Have a great day.