Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    The VENDOR was the metals dealer who bought the metals from my friend. The vendor HAS to report transactions and no one gets around reporting a transaction of over $10k. That is automatic at the banking level. There is NO getting around reporting of a transaction that large. So, now one more time. Since the reporting was made and everyone knows it was made, what does that have to do with the lawyers for the metals vendor saying they would not allow the transaction to go thru with the line for the beneficiary instructions to have "transaction made in 100 percent lawful money" added to it on the wire transfer form?
    Probably for the same reasons banks bulk at it also.
    Look, I'm not saying lawful money doesnt exist for the simple reason the you can redeem fiat for lawful money or else you wouldnt see it codified.
    I beleive lawful money is what ever the money was being used before the reserve act which were US Treasury Notes being backed by gold and silver which are no longer being printed.
    Id say the lawyers are stopping the lawful money thingy is because the Treasurey doesnt print US notes any longer.

What would you say if you asked to be paid in dollar coins?
    Dollar coins are not issued by the Reserve Banks, but from the Treasury. Dollar coins by merrills theory exist as "lawful money" simpy because they are not minted by the reserve banks. But US Treasury coins, like the reserve dollar, are not backed by gold nor silver. So what are they?
    They dont appear to be fiat reserve coins and yet NOT lawful money either.
    I'll garantee you that being paid in US Treasury coins still doesnt Estoppel the liability for income taxes.
    The notion of being untaxable for redeeming lawful money in the form of "fiat", gold or silver or what ever doesnt make any logical sense.
    It doesnt make any sense because the reporting of "income" start directly with having deductions reported via the W3 which the IRS obtains from the SSA.
    The SSA gets its information from the employer or contractor from participating in SS.

Look at 3121(a) "wages"

(a) Wages
    For purposes of this chapter, the term ?wages? means all remuneration for employment, including the cash value of all remuneration (including benefits) paid in any medium other than cash; except that such term shall not include?
    I dont care if you are paid in Treasury Notes. 3121(a) "wages" says paid in any medium....................horse biscuits and marbles are mediums of exchange if thats what the two parties agree to.
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-24-12 at 08:21 PM.