I have a feeling that mental models in action are more the mechanism. I certainly do not disqualify them. But it is like NYGman coming and demanding proof of success and then going back and reporting that there is nothing here. There is plenty here.

I am sure that Walter's observations are valid. Observations need a scientifically controlled control system though to culminate in a reproducible conclusion. - For a theory to become law.

I like one of the best examples around. Many cancer tumors exhibit a very similar complex waveform to a central South American intestinal fluke. Hulda Rutger CLARK stumbled across this fact and without a scientific control system in place assumed that the flukes are somehow the cause of all cancerous tumors. Kill the fluke and you will kill the tumor. She thought this was true because the process was curing cancer - rather than thinking in the realm of vibration and complex waveforms. Look at the Way Circuit - it is nothing more than an elegantly simple PNP comparator and when you put a sample of the fluke, and compare it to a tumor it makes a static noise on the speaker. You then use your complex waveform generator (sympathetic nervous system/abdominal brain) to soften and quiet the noise. Biofeedback teaches your liver and other chemical (vibration) generators to kill the cancer tumor. - To devitalize the cancer cells by cancelling the frequencies:

Hulda was laughed out of Americam medical practice because a fluke in South America cannot possibly be the cause of all cancer. She was basing a faulty conclusion on observations without a proper scientifically controlled environment. She collected reams of testimony for cancer cures in Mexico and by a lot of Americans who could not much care about flukes; they just wanted to feel good again and to live life healthy.

In other words I am very interested in Walter's observations but do not believe that the registration of the birth certificate is any kind of monetary instrument in itself. The closest that I have found is that it is instrumental in the formation of Identification and that is almost always essential for Credit. Of course! If somebody is going to lend you money (credit) then how in the world is he going to get paid back if he does not know your name or where to find you? Well, I suppose he could just trust you but that flies in the face of risk management...

The birth certificate is a fundamental component of Security. It secures the man or woman in a legal entity (name) through that little footprint. That little foot came firmly down in the survey of corporate fictions before it came in contact with the ground suae potestate esse - Lord of the Soil. Literally - moving in the power of the original estate.

Thank you in advance Walter. I understand it is a task to redact large amounts of observations into common threads and more difficult yet to organize those concepts into written posts so that they can be understood.

Regards,

David Merrill.