I think they would remain in property until you check out.

I try to keep it simple. To me the crux of the issue is whether you contract with them or not or if that really plays into the game at all. They say I am subject to their jurisdiction simply based on the place of my birth and they have guns to prove it. should they choose to be honorable and accept the fact that I do not wish to play (contract with them) and release me from the libilities associated with the contract I have unwisely entered into then, I see no problem. But it would seem they are reluctant to allow me to withdraw from their game. It does not seem like it would matter what I call myself if I have no contracts with them as then I would not fall under their jurisdiction (codes and etc.) Proving to them and their agents that I have removed myself from the game would seem to be half the battle. We can talk about God given rights all night long but if he doesn't show up with more force then they have at the given time they are seeking to limit my freedoms it is of little use. If as you, David, believe and have successfully shown in some instances that not redeeming lawful money is the primary contract, then it is just matter of proving your demand and the rest falls by the wayside. Hence, the LoR. Frederick Burrell