Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_a.../message/17135

I found above on POMC.

In the link the user states this is what it really means... ”I’m willing to pay what you allege I owe if you will tell me how to do such without breaking the law.” Really it is not allowing them to break the law and demand private money when by law they can only demand public money. " I'm assuming this only works when paying tickets, court fees, etc...

I'm just looking for clarity here, in the statute, it prohibits the courts from keeping their proceedings in anything but the money of account of the United States. Ok, well, this is the part I'm trying to understand. Obviously you can't just rip this off on a printer and hand it to someone, it has to draw the funds from somewhere, correct? Is this offered in conjunction with a FRN? Is this a contract.. that if someone accepts it, then they agree to be paid at some point in the future in this form? Subsequent currency must be in this form? By accepting this negotiable contract, they agree to discharge (in this case "pay for" because your not paying for a debt with a debt?) the debt. I'm guessing it is a catch 22, because law requires them to accept it, yet since the form of the account of the united states really doesn't exist, or it is extremely difficult to obtain and it forces them into using lawful money or the united states, the services are accepted with no actual payment. Maybe a little more on the statement, "tender legal tender?" Boy, I know I was all over the place, I actually bought the miracle on main street for further understanding, but, a few sentences to explain further what is going on here would be much appreciated...
What a Post! You sound like a child on Christmas morning...

There is a lot there alright! Gobs of presents just waiting to be unwrapped.

These instruments work but the consideration is "money on account". That is why the statute cited has been repealed and US notes were bundled into United States currency notes, in order to legitimize (criminal syndacalism) Title 31 is now positive law, and rationalize pegging the inelastic US note to the elastic FRN in value. It was only when I tried to set up an account with the City of XXXXX/METRO for future parking tickets etc. that the DA had a handle on Theft and Forgery charges. I had to depose the DA to get out from under that dog pile.