Thread: GOLD CERTIFITCATES siezed in 1933-34 to be re-released to the public!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    P.S. After losing some sleep what I find bugging me is that there would be anywhere near $4.2B of these notes in storage. However the Treasury may just be printing up $4.2B in more currency to "inject" into the economy. They will just supplement the effort to create paper by saving $2M with notes they have laying around in the vault?

No wonder it seems to be taking weeks to find a new Secretary! I plugged Secretary of the Treasury bio into a search engine. Four of the Five first hits are about GEITHNER and the second hit is about "acting" Secretary - Deputy Secretary WOLIN. So maybe my Hundred Year Charter theory is signalling the job will only last until Christmas (one hundred years)? Or possibly too, we had Bailouts (license to print without bond), then Derivative Markets went wild and that moved into absurd plunge protection of the Market - which turned into "Quantitative Easing"...

And now, the injection of currency is getting too big for the printing presses?

Maybe it is God. The President just plain can't find anybody stupid enough to take the position? Listen for "David Merrill ((Ed) MURROW) rolling over in his grave..." Something seems ominous to watch the Center for Creative Leadership come into view like the Emerald City (Oz) as Lindsay BUCKINGHAM sings - Faceless gold makes the spirit mean...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-20-13 at 11:44 AM.