Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
This institution is making me physically sick. I can't get over the evil perpetrated. We live in a sort of fairyland, everything since 1913 has been unnatural, fiat money is organized and centralized, and forces business as well as personal development with a steady "invisible" hand, yet this hand controlled by the cartel. Almost everything that has evolved in this country since we went off honest money has been a product of this control. Wars, financial ruin, moral decay has all been perpetrated for the sole purpose of power and financial gain by a small group of men. Part of me is envious, wanting to be "on their side", because their power is limitless. The problem is they have such as grasp, just after a 20 year charter, their "board of governors" from the 2nd Bank of the United States threatened to "ruin" the economy, and even began a campaign against Andrew Jackson. They don't care about the welfare of Americans, it's a profit driven institution. I read most states still have the gold/silver clause but, when FDR pulled the plug on gold in 1933, he effectively suspended those states from operating legally. This is absolute craziness. I'm not sure how to reduce their power, but websites like this, Americans making steps to inform and execute is at the core where it begins. Sorry for the rant...I digress...
Gold and silver coin were no panacea against government debasement and ruin of the economy and people .....

A person must always seek to exist outside of commerce altogether.

Be in commerce but not of it.