Thread: Lawful Money and Ownership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Doug;

I like to play with these mental models.

All property belongs to the State only if Federal Reserve Notes are used.
    Just that opening sentence got me thinking, because I noticed how you were putting a God as owner slant on the remainder of your opening post. In the brain trust, mostly comprised of 'suitors' who have default judgments in place published through the US District Courts around America, we pondered and seem to have settled on some conclusions.

In Israel there was a primary basic presumption that if the people lived in faith of God then God would deliver directly. However Samuel presented the people's desire for a man-king and God listened. - And so ended the wonderful days when if you obeyed God would drown or whatever your enemies and water your crops etc.

Your opening sentence leads me to presume that if you non-endorse your paycheck then you can own your stuff. I have probably said so right here but I am learning and growing by and large by the help of the brain trust. You do not own anything that was created by another including the fetus and subsequent infant in a woman's body. The infant is created from nutrients provided in your faithful presumption by God.

Now let's say the cashews I am nibbling on; since they are not registered with the State I have complete control and use of them. It even feels like I own them. But then I forget who created them easily.

We start getting into cars and homes now. Items of estate that are typically registered with the State. You can own them outright (under God) but you have to depend on God and your weaponry to protect them from others using (stealing) them. And let's not forget Birth Certificate registration but that pretty much is a null contract as far as ownership when we mature into adulthood, unless you think otherwise.

The Fed is a private trust created by Congress. So many people endorse its private credit that it seems like a public trust. But for the purpose of "ownership" that is moot except that you have the choice of whether to contract or not - endorse or not. So if you have something bought with public money, lawful money that is registered with the State then the State owns it as far as the State becomes the Trustee and it is an asset of Attachment A of the trust. You have use of it because you are the beneficiary and that is the rules of the trust in action.

The benefit is that you can hold the acting trustees (State officials) to the trust agreement - the State constitution. You are behooved to hold these officials to their bond IN GOD WE TRUST on the money and SO HELP ME GOD on thier oaths so that they will abide in the bills of rights regarding your ability to access and use the State's assets. This is a far better arrangement as most would see it than the central bank of the US (Fed) being in that position!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-27-13 at 10:18 PM.