Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree
    I agree with David. And I've had little trouble with Bank of America. In fact I setup my "person's" first lawful money account there. And they never seem to care about the endorsement. They have those ATM machines that scan-in checks - here's backside of the last one: just the stamp. I have even seen BOA accept non-endorsed checks; totally blank.

In fact I'm not sure what you're all hoping to accomplish with all that letter-writing. You have only to make your demand, and document it.

I don't keep much $ in banks though. I mean ... why would you keep your "money" in an insolvent institution called a BANK!?
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...riday-roadtrip

There is some anecdotal evidence that those with NO BANK ACCOUNT AT ALL (Woodone) have an easier time beating the Fed's IRS. Think about it, without some evidence, without some bank trail, of you endorsing private credit of the Fed, what will the DoJ/IRS rely on? You are someone Right Worshipful F.D.R. was unable to PERSUADE into depositing your salary into one of those new trust accounts:

Name:  governmentbondslarge.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  62.9 KB
    Last edited by stoneFree; 03-08-13 at 11:12 PM.