CONTINUED from previous post

=======================

So now you see the Monopoly Board - do you want to play? And, if so, do you see how you can vary the rules but only by agreement - which means if you claim rights, then you agree to certain obligations.

We all want Equity, right?

NC General Statutes - UCC

§ 25?1?302. Variation by agreement.

(a) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (b) of this section or elsewhere in this Chapter, the effect of provisions of this Chapter may be varied by agreement.

(b) The obligations of good faith, diligence, reasonableness, and care prescribed by this Chapter may not be disclaimed by agreement. The parties, by agreement, may determine the standards by which the performance of those obligations is to be measured if those standards are not manifestly unreasonable. Whenever this Chapter requires an action to be taken within a reasonable time, a time that is not manifestly unreasonable may be fixed by agreement.

(c) The presence in certain provisions of this Chapter of the phrase "unless otherwise agreed," or words of similar import, does not imply that the effect of other provisions may not be varied by agreement under this section. (1899, c. 733, s. 193; Rev., s. 2343; C.S., s. 2978; 1965, c. 700, s. 1; 2006?112, s. 1.)

====================

HAVE YOU PUT THIS TOGETHER YET? What all of the forgoing is telling you is that if you make a use of FIRST MIDDLE LAST, then you cannot disclaim certain obligations - you might try - but it will simply be ignored. However this in no way diminishes the Right [LEGAL RIGHT] to make a Demand for Lawful Money - because FRN's are NOT money.

Now then ask yourself a question - WHO SETTLED THE U.C.C.? See a higher Law? If you make a New State, THEN you must also make a UCC for that State if you desire to do commerce with other States! Else the new State is BARRED in Commerce.

So Pray Tell - where did the OPPT file its UCC claim and also has anyone seen the Trust?

Oh, one other item: If the government has been foreclosed upon OR if the banks have been foreclosed upon, which in fact means the government is is default - BECAUSE banks get license from governments - so then WHO FORECLOSED? And am I so slow as to claim UNDER a bankruptcy or claim AGAINST a bankruptcy? I think not. That would be me providing evidence against myself.

Rights flow from Obligations. This is the ONE WORLD TRUST that everyone is so against except it has been RE-FRAMED from "New World Order" to "here is your 5 Billion Dollars". This is exactly the Greed, Lust and Fear response being manifested without - by those who would seek to pacify the baby - who are creating a NEW WOMB of security. Now this may not be THE One World Trust, as there are other possibilities - but it is all the same.

Jacob married four women - Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge and Prudence. All four are telling me - RUN FOREST RUN.

Shalom,
MJ