Thread: Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realname View Post
    In this and other examples of supporting schedule one can see that suitor attempts to recover SS, MED and other withholdings. Question which arises is:
    SS and alike payments are withheld by employer and suitor could never explicitly redeem those in LM. Therefore, IRS can assume that those withholding being made in FRN.
    For all suitors who just have modified bank signature (or explicitly redeeming pay checks) this feels like a dangerous thing to do for reasons stated above.
    For the suitors with Default Judgment in U.S. District Court - I don’t see any contradictions, so all power to you .
    I hope that my conclusions are wrong, since it looks like many of “Non Default Judgment Suitors” may follow this or similar template.
    To me it gets down to very simple perspective. Money that one doesn't handle and explicitly redeems in LM are theirs and subject to their fees/taxes etc.
    Thank you for pointing that out TrueName,

If you are not comfortable about doing this then do not. The suitor and I discussed this and he feels that what is going on is at the point of entering the transaction. In other words the Treasury accepts the increment of the national debt as entered from the bank (endorsement of paychecks) and then again (double entry) from the 1040 Form. Therefore to segregate out the smaller transactions is an admission that redeeming lawful money is perfectly legitimate.

Therefore even though the suitor's W-2 did not correspond exactly he got a Refund in 2011 for the three months he was redeeming lawful money. If the Treasury would have bickered that would have been very interesting indeed. The Demand is at the top of the Schedule.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-07-13 at 09:05 PM.