Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh and more on the "people before Adam and Eve" thing:

Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 15:45, “And so it is written, ‘The first man Adam became a living being.’” This passage very clearly affirms that Adam was “the first man.” Physically, he was the father of all living, just as, spiritually, Christ, “the last Adam,” is the originator of our spiritual lives (15:45-49).

Another New Testament passage also supports this proposition. In Acts 17:24-26 Paul says to the Athenians, “God, who made the world and everything in it...has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth…” If God, in the beginning, had created other humans besides just Adam and Eve then Paul’s statement would be incorrect. Indeed, we would be descendants not of “one blood” but of “many bloods.” Yet, that was not what Paul believed or taught to the Corinthians or Athenians.

Great article here: http://www.kokomochurch.com/Study%20...ansCreated.htm

Kindly,

T.
    Regarding your latter post, Paul writes the First "Eth-ha-aw-dawm" - man in Garden. Remember there are two.

-----

Dear reader, take a very close look at the study provided, go to the Hebrew provided - Eth-ha-aw-dawm is different. The English has been twisted to confuse [babel]. Eth-ha-aw-dawm is emphatically THE MAN - why is this so hard for people to see? Why do you think Nehemiah was Furious when Yisra'el started mixing [inbreeding] with other races? The Bloodline to Yehoshuah had to be PURE. That's why. Why do you think it took Noah 500 years to find a wife? Because he was faithful to find one who was from Eth-ha-aw-dawm's loins - undefiled by other races and Angelic DNA. Well now, dear reader, if we all sprang from one man - why in the heck would it matter in regard to blood-lines? This is so obvious it strains my mind to even write these words. But for some reason men are content with their traditions.

And the Scripture is about One Man - Yehoshuah - and it is His-Story. Yehovah Saves.

-----

Remember at Gen 1:27 - He created Him in his own image. Yehovah made Yehoshuah in his own image - If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father.

The Cut/Paste from the internet does not get it with me. Gen 4:1 also in no way is Eth-ha-aw-dawm's geneology.

Clearly a student/scholar of Scripture does not REACH - a Scholar presents many, many examples in Yehovah's Word - I just picked a Sampling of Many verses that support the assertion. I could have picked many, many more.

I leave it to the reader to make up their own mind. After reading this so called Christian site - I too deny a world wide flood as it does not conform with the rest of the Story.

I think the study attached speaks for itself.

The Garden.pdf

However should you decide to produce a Study of your own that can actually support your claims, I for one shall be glad to entertain it.

Axe: I know you have good intentions in joining this discussion; however consider the "one blood" is NOT of Eth-ha-aw-dawm: It is of Yehoshuah - the Blood of Atonement - so that all nations can enjoin in the Commonwealth of Yisra'el. He told Peter: Slay and eat - Call no man Common.

G129
    αἷμα
    aima
    hah'ee-mah
    Of uncertain derivation; blood, literally (of men or animals), figuratively (the juice of grapes) or specifically (the atoning blood of Christ); by implication bloodshed, also kindred: - blood.

Going to Scripture so that the Reader will not be confused by Claims:

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

If your assertion is correct then we should live in Eth-ha-aw-dawm [the first Adam] for we are his offspring. How absurdly ridiculous. We are to live move and have our being in Yehoshuah - the Second Eth-ha-aw-dawm [Adam].

I think the readers can see thru this smoke an mirror job from some group called CARM. After checking up this morning on this Murray guy he seems okay with me - but why should that matter - my opinion does not mean a hill of beans - what matters is the opinion of the dear reader.

If you are one who is swayed by Titles such as Pastor or Doctor and you put your trust in man's titles in stead of doing the work yourself in the Word, then you like all of the other good little fishies, may be found wanting like the five virgins Matthew 25. The Son's of Cain are upon the Great Work they do intend to "Slay the good llittle Christian fishies - as many as they can - spiritually murdering them with 1/2 truths and false doctrine - do your own work and build your own foundation on the Rock. And in fact it is Ephraim himself a symbolic name for the ten tribes who delivers his children up freely to the slayer.

Hos 9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.

Murderer of Souls. Be careful dear reader where you find your information. If you cannot support your doctrine in multiple places in Yehovah's word, then it is false.

Again, I leave it to the reader to decide.

-------
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 07:07 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!