Welcome Rahyah;

That kind of future-thinking and vision is encouraging! It might even cause mankind to stumble upon widespread peace?

My perspective on the Declaration of Independence is a bond and survey. A quiet title to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - which is to say, more of a commercial warfare declaration. A quiet title that King George III did not let go quietly. The bond was by and large forfeited by the 68 signers. [Notice that I am the twelfth signer with Matthew THORNTON being the 1st signer after-the-fact in November of 1776.]

This leads us into the Patroons - I am the Thirteenth Son and Brooklyn's Milestone Park and Manhattan's Wall Street are the standing monuments to my claim - perpetual inheritance. I have laced this website with many links about this bond and reclamation process due the heirs apparent to the original estate. So enjoy yourself!

I am glad you cleared up the SPAM obstacles designed to keep bots and such from posting. As I understand it you must post at least two posts to get cleared and show up on the forums.

Regards,

David Merrill.