information is most appreciated at this time David, thank you.
now when I called the second time, the guy told me , "the account is under a fraud review for now." he also wanted me to transfer to some one else to talk to me about it. I told him on a subject such as this I need it in writing. I told him to tell the other employee to send me a written documentation on what the issue is about.
what I didn't like is I have received no documentation which is stated in letter below: we recently noticed unusual activity on your account or we haven't received information we requested from you about certain transactions." I haven't received any such letter, but I will reply to it. how serious are they about this fraud thing? and if so they make it look like it can go either way. fraud on my part or fraud activity on my transaction.
also the statement at bottom of vice president signature: we may elect to report relevant information to credit report agencies.
I opened the letter, even though they keep sending it to my trust name , because of the subject matter.
any suggestions on how to reply to this ? at to letter see below:

This letter was sent on April 29, 2013 or is dated April 29, 2013. S
I just went to post office today May 5, 2013. Letter has no postdate. I marked it received May 5, 2013.
Same time I received a letter from IRS. But I will marke it R4C ; a public notice to county court of records ; and send registered mail copy to Federal Reserve bank and open evidence repository and mail it back . some how I see IRS involved here. But I could be mistaken.
I went to BOA , TRIED to open an account meantime. They would only allow to sign true name but not the dba FIRST LAST. If they deny me tomorrow I will close account. Go else where.
I was given document to sent to each agency for direct deposit . now I wonder whether it’s a wise thing to sign my true name and legal name on the documents , opinions need on this .
THIS IS THE STATEMENT FROM CHASE IN THEIR LETTER DATED 4.29.13
Important information about your account(s) ACCOUNTS ***********
Dear FIRST M LAST (they used the trust name after I sent them back an account document with same .and wrote on it R4C
The safety and security of your account(s) is very inmportant to usw. We recently noticed unusual activity on your account or we havent’t received information we requested from you about certain transactions . As a result we’re closing the account(s)* and we’ve blocked access to your accounts through Chase online, ATMs and your debit card for your protection.
Additional important information:
Please destroy your debit and/or ATM card(s) for this account(s).
Any additional checks written on this account will not be paid since the account is closing.
Contact any companies that you have authorized to make recurring automatic payments or deposits on this account(s) immediately. Any automatic payments scheduled to be paid will be rejected. You will need to make other payment arrangements.
Funds may not be withdrawn from this account at this time.
After we verify all deposits and payments you should expect to receive the final closure and a check for any remaining funds within 10days.
If your account is overdrawn , please make a deposit of cash or certified funds immediately. Otherwise we may remove funds from another chase account on which you are a signer (including joint accounts) to pay all, or part of, overdraft.
We value you as our customer. Please call us at 1-877-691-8086 option #1
So that we can help you resolve any outstanding issues with your account. Representatives are available to assist you anytime. If you are calling from outside the U.S. please call us collect at _____
Sincerely,
Nanda Srinivasan
Senior vice president
Chase Fraud prevention
Please note: based on your account activity and its subsequent closure, we may elect to report relevant information to credit reporting agencies. This could affect your ability to open accounts in the future.
would it be wise to just open another account at BOA tomorrow? and to use First Middle; dba FIRST LAST as signature to the social security agency , V.A. and OPM which are all Govt. agencies; when filing for direct deposit. ?
once again thank you Franco