recently I was negotiating an easement for property held in trust. What was interesting to me was that I challenged the language "($10.00) dollars and other valuable consideration" as being too vague. Since I, as Agent for Trustee am making the Deed, I shall choose to make a use of my own terms. So I replaced this queer language with: "for $12,456.00 United States Dollars (demanded lawful money in accord with and per United States Code Title 12 Section 411) paid to the Grantor, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged".

I received an immediate call from the Attorney asking was I wanting Cash. I told him to relax and that I was fulfilling the law in love and that the law ONLY requires that I make a demand - what I receive is of no consequence - at least in my mind. And it is my mind that counts. Therefore the soon to be RECORDED AND REGISTERED Deed shall reflect a Demand for Lawful Money.

And Moses' staff turned into a Serpent and ate up their staffs. Or you might say - Dan is a Serpent in the Way - he bites the heels of the Horse [pale] and causes his rider to be cast into the Sea. Take your pick - they mean the same thing!

Did you catch the trick in language. And other valuable consideration - there must be VALUABLE consideration.

Shalom,
MJ