Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
I like and agree with David's post.

I did NOT tell my employer anything, or notify the bank.

Just writing "lawful money is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411" on all checks and deposits slips was enough "substantive evidence" for me for the past 2 years to get refunds, via principal/agent doctrine and Federal Rules of Evidence 803 (6).

YOU are the one that determines whose "image" you are using on the "money" (FRN vs USN), NOT the employer, in accord with Mt 22:19-21. I believe this taxation account defines the "red line" that the Creator will not let Satan violate, much like the line drawn for Satan in his dealings with Job. This "red line" is 12 USC 411.

Satan learned this "red line" lesson well from violating the Creator's "title" to His People in Egypt, resulting in the Exodus and the setting up of the "Holy Nation"... a matter promised to be repeated today in the supernatural fulfillment Holydays #2 and #3.

I am now adding "full discharge is demanded 12 USC 95a(2)" as well (the insurance policy for the transaction) on bills that are turned into money orders, in preparation for a Tort claim if the obligation is not discharged, in accord with Ex 3:7-22.

Douglas Raymond
A great approach Douglas Raymond.

I believe that exercising the available remedy from all obligation and liability for the NAME requires both 12USC411 and 12USC95a(2). The reason for this belief is that demanding lawful money alone doesn't include assignment of all interest; it removes the first lien from the foreign Federal Reserve Bank but it does not address whether or not we are still making adverse claims of ownership in the NAME.

This is where 12USC95a comes in. I believe that a Notice of Assignment - a formal acknowledgment of what is already true - should be executed for the record. It should be presented to the Secretary of the Treasury along with verbiage which demonstrates one's pledge to each other of: one's life, one's fortune and one's sacred honor as did the original signors of the Declaration. This is the consideration offered for use of the NAME in the public realm with full indemnity. Any and all use, whether it be debits or credits, benefits the United States public trust - we neither gain nor reserve any interest of anything in the NAME. All use benefits the public trust. We only exercise our interest in the beneficial use as protected purchaser by agreement - our pledge in exchange for use.

Since all title and property has been seized and all money has been appropriated by the United States via the occupying military force, the peaceful inhabitants must be provided for since the ability to own or pay has been removed - a breach of the U.S. Constitutional guarantee under Article 1 Section 10 impairing the obligation of contracts. 12USC95a(2) is the remedy and "new contract" in order for the United States to remain absent culpability of said Constitutional breach creating involuntary servitude.

Once enough time has passed, the Notice of Assignment stands as accepted and acknowledged - unless they choose to proactively deny remedy and subvert the code which is binding upon public officials. One then notifies the Comptroller of the Currency of the acceptance and acknowledgment of assignment and requests the available alternative to FRNs so as to satisfy all bills, charges and requests for payments in the NAME. Since we are no longer participating as belligerents in the ongoing commercial warfare being waged, an alternative manner and method to operate in the public realm must be provided to those who choose to minister to the public trust peacefully and assist the wounded and injured on the "battlefield" of commerce.