Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
Excellent post and use of scripture!

Here is another; http://www.biblestudytools.com/prove...8-compare.html
A man lacking in judgment strikes hands in pledge and puts up security for his neighbor.

...I believe this also includes allowing one self to become surety for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST.
Thank you.

Pro_22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.

and notice the curious language the the Army Captain uses:

Isa 36:5 ....I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in Yehovah our Elohim: is it not He, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?

Look how the enemy speaks of TRUST. I ask today where do people place their Trust - in Egypt because of its strong Military - that's where.

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Isa 36:9 How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Now then the Enemy goes to far - just like today:

Isa 36:14 Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you.

Isa 36:15 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, The LORD will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Isa 36:16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;

Did you notice the enemy speaks of a Fee Simple estate - own vine and own fig - BUT the enemy shows himself - notice the curious word CISTERN. Wouldn't you prefer a well - a Cistern is only as good as the water in it. Once empty it must be refilled.

I like this song.

"They took all the trees, and put em in a tree museum
And they charged the people twenty five dollars just to see them"

That to me friend is an example of a cistern! But to the Spiritual Man - one who does not need Pastor to refill his cistern may rivers of waters - Spirit - flow out of his belly. That my friend is a well. Have you ever studied the city of Jerusalem. Did you ever notice that the Virgin Pool - is without the city? Consider what I am saying. So then the king built a conduit that would allow the water to flow into the city to the Pool of Siloam. Consider now what a cistern is and a well. I prefer the well.

Sign here and here and here and here and here.......

Shalom,
MJ