Thread: waxing eloquent - Michael Joseph quoted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I enjoy these kinds of excursions into Bible archetypes immensely! - Just wish I had all day to do this. Readers please be aware that Bible interpretation is very subjective. My thought is that one can go deep, like MJ, and about anything goes. It is also highly subject to evolution so what I write today may be completely changed in a month...

I just joined a season pass (unlimited visits) to an exhibit called Passages. Fascinating! But it is like that; in order for me to find that time, I will buy a season pass.

See now the fall? The Man - Spirit - went after strange flesh - instead of remaining true to the one within.
    Here the gender gets a little fuzzy - representing the unification of both sides of the brain, or rather a balance between male and female. In other words "The Man" is actually the female "Spirit" (Holy Spirit is often represented in the feminine) or Delilah in your modified allegory or decryption.

Now if you have followed the foregoing carefully, then you will comprehend why Yehoshuah rode upon two animals into Jerusalem. An ass and a colt.
    Ignoring the imagery of a man trying to ride two steeds, the ass and the colt again symbolize for me that the pineal gland ejects DMT (the Spirit Molecule) equally to both sides of the brain from its central location. This incites the imagination of both emotions and logical capability improving the human (human's) condition. - Jerusalem of the Mind or the New Jerusalem; the Third Temple.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, teachers of the Law ! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye forbade."
    I imagine this to be the sodium flouride in the water and almost compulsory, toothpaste. It absorbes into our bodies and creates calcium deposits around the pineal gland as shown. [Interestingly it appears I have three pineal glands. Albeit unlikely it would explain hightened intuition and decrypting §16 of the Fed Act - §411/T12.] Over the past two years (since Fukushima) I have been inadvertently treating the calcium deposits so I am certain they have cleared up completely.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images