Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Therefore it is left to man to keep his promises or don't make them at all Therefore why would I UNDERSTAND and UNDERTAKE for a system that I do not COMPREHEND? Clearly MoTL has no idea about Jurisdiction - he gave it up when he endorsed the Trust called Federal Reserve System. The 1040 is nothing but a means for the beneficiary to understand the books.

MOtL described your point eloquently. That is why I was not spending any time reading his posts. Then he resorted to calling people numbskulls for being honest...

It might be interesting to examine what went down for yourselves. Look at his last posts and my responses. It was in my opinion, and according to my intuition a little more than no sense of jurisdiction, he had an agenda of protectionism for the IRS.

We project and perceive through our story as a lens or filter. I definitely project through the echo chambers and prominently my story is on this website. Mostly I sensed he was not listening to my reasoning because he arrived with other intentions.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-01-13 at 01:46 PM.