ROTS: How about you tell me what they are doing in your pocket.
mj: - I comprehend the nature of Trust - Obligation - Liability - and Benefit. It is really simple. If you promise me something, I am going to hold you to it. You agree to be trustee and I have an equitable right to receive the blessing of your promise to me. I may not have asked for your promise- you might have given it to me in ignorance or in good faith, it does not matter - if you promise, then you have a duty to keep your word to me.

AJ: The contract regarding FRNs has been opened to the general public and they have been distributed among the populace since 1933. The evidence of that is 99.99% of the people are trading and "profiting" by the use of FRNs. trading with the paper baring the seal of the Federal Reserve...... However, there is another seal on the right side of the note (1789) which signifies the dual capacity of that paper; This conventional act of "voluntary compliance" places a first lien on ALL the assets of the United States public trust by the FED. This "assignment" means the United States not only profits and gains from each instance of use, but also incurs ALL liability as well.

DM: If you want to promote other doctrines I believe it to be failures. Congress has already established the law and the courts support that law.

Jesus: John 18:20