Thread: Thick-skinned

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
    Nice to be here, and to have a "here" to be.

With regard to the emphasized, me too. For those who knew me at the old forum, I went by the handle IanAnd there. Here, it's changed to KnowLaw. It would be helpful for any of the old members from the suijurisclub forum who happen to rejoin us here and change their handle would let us know who they are so that we can identify their persona once again in our minds.

I'm interested in furthering people's knowledge in and of the law. I wonder if there's any chance of repopulating this forum with some of the many useful tools (in terms of downloadable files of information pertaining to a variety of subject matters) that were once available at suijurisclub.net. Charles6 had some very useful files parked at suijurisclub that would be handy to have parked here too.
    I have some directories full of interesting stuff! I will get to work with Admin about building a Downloads area or whatever we call it here. Thanks for mentioning it. I am sure that bell or whistle has been purchased, or it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    Glad to be here as well.

I wonder if a "Start Here" forum would be a good place to
    begin without having to wade through all kinds of 'stuff'
    that merely serves to redirect ones focus?

I'm a concrete kind of guy that likes how the number 2 follows
    the number 1.
    Thanks! I have done that already but just for my Lesson Plan about remedy. It is off the Main Forum and called Instruction Set. Otherwise I think it easy to find and select an interesting Category and then find Subcategories and Threads from the main Forum page.

Have fun! It is great to have you both here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-11 at 03:59 PM.