Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    MJ

Does not cause any consternation, in fact I find it refreshing that one has studied scripture in such depth and with such an open mind to find this level of information. Yes it would seem there is the milk for the infants and meat for the men.

Soon to change I would hope as the incoming energies reactivate, and promote greater awareness. The cycles repeat. Now it is a time to remember what was forgotten, but not just mentally but experiencially also. It would seem that through the time of forgetfulness that mankind has attempted to hold on to knowledge,intellectually, that was common place. As the darkness fell more and more of the keys to understanding were lost. But are now being remembered and experienced. As the Christ once again takes its place as the head of the church.
    You make me smile. Because I can read your words and I know what you mean. YeHoVaH be blessed.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

God is Spirit. Know ye not that Ye are the Temple - living Stones.

------

Thank you for your kind words. There are many that already comprehend the mystery of the pine-comb. Pharoah knew; the Pope seems to know; and there are many, many so called "lay" who comprehend "travel", "frequencies", "energy" and there are those that are scared little children who are content to tell their brother 'Jesus loves you' - well no duh. Lets move on, now.

Yet, I will not be responsible for hurting one new to the faith. My knowledge is unimportant as i hope to take the 'office of the fisherman'. There are other places to discuss such matters. I'd best get running now, I can already hear the mob forming with their pitchforks and torches....

I have not seen this on Discover Channel - Have you? forget the Article look at the size of those rocks - and you ought to get a look at that Sun Gate - for the learned it is a clock. 'nough said.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-29-11 at 07:00 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!