Stonefree very nice,
I would like to add though if the person (typically a person using a SSN created by the SSA for said person( and said person is typically the berth certificate person))[hmm are we stacking trusts?] does banking or has a info form filed on it (from an employer) the person is required to file a return for that person. Now who animates that person? A man, in this case. Does he get paid to operate this legal entity? Does he have a SSN? Of course not, you can not have a SSN, it is not YOUR PROPERTY. Stop admitting it is. They want you to identify with that thing, like it is you. If you do you are THEIR PROPERTY...period.

I like the idea of creating a business account at a bank, dba, such as John Henry dba JOHN HENRY SMITH (of course Demand is made for lawful money on all transactions) . Now who is doing what? You are running it as a business as it should be. You have one identity (whatever that may be, I am) stop letting those legal constructs Identify you unless you are intending to use it right. This is Captain (trustee) John Henry of the Good Ship JOHN HENRY SMITH (Trust) with ID number xxx-xx-xxxx. Pilot it, don't let it pilot you. Ahoy!!

MC