Thread: Police teach tactics for handling 'sovereign citizens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    The original hit piece appeared here on April 5th: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr...eigns-20130406

No, I do not believe "the U.S. Treasury has set up a secret money account for every American, which can be reclaimed through a bizarre set of legal filings known as redemption." While a traffic stop can be frustrating, threatening or acting out violence to officer is no solution. Don't act like a wackadooster. Most cops just respond as they're trained and have no knowledge of the hidden trust/identity issues at play. Your anger is misdirected at them. But a traffic citation provides a wonderful opportunity to learn your true name and all about these hidden relationships firsthand. I have experienced unusual responses & beat several tickets after applying some of the knowledge I've learned here at STSC about my identity and legal fictions/trusts. I've been found "not responsible" and never paid the fine on another one - it disappeared as if never written. Winner. But as far as scams go, the traffic revenue game is a very good one, in my experience more difficult to beat than the IRS scam.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-18-13 at 08:36 PM.